Single vs. Relationship

I feel that having a partner is the only way to go, and the longer you have a partner the better the relationship becomes. I can't say that it applies to all, but the few singles (who have never had a serious partnership) that I know, my own age, are all somewhat sour self centred individuals leading lonely lives.

I'm never going to get married. Ever. And as the saying goes, "I love you, that's why I don't want to marry you."

Sevens, I like her but she's an hour away from where I live.

FMJ, that'd be my worst nightmare at my age.

TOG, oh, I see. Well, yeah, Austin is one of the largest gay community and climbing to the top 10.

An hour isn't that far. I spent most of my marriage(s) on the opposite side of the globe as my husband(s).

I feel that having a partner is the only way to go, and the longer you have a partner the better the relationship becomes. I can't say that it applies to all, but the few singles (who have never had a serious partnership) that I know, my own age, are all somewhat sour self centred individuals leading lonely lives.

People don't get married and don't have kids because they don't want the responsibility.

Sevens, I like her but she's an hour away from where I live.

FMJ, that'd be my worst nightmare at my age.

TOG, oh, I see. Well, yeah, Austin is one of the largest gay community and climbing to the top 10.
Bet it's got nothing on San Fran or Toronto.

Well he did say ONE of the largest....;) It wasn't that bad when I was there. Of course that was like.......uh........almost 12 years ago now. Right before I quit rodeoing and went to college.........to rodeo. :D

Been awhile, has it?

Well, I know someone who's taking it rough right now. They just broke up with their boyfriend, and they're a total mess. He's the clingy type.

It has been a while.........Man, I didn't realize I was THAT old.....:crybaby:

Sorry to hear that, TOG. Tell him it will be okay and get better. Eventually.

Bet it's got nothing on San Fran or Toronto.

Well, SF is still leading the gay community in the USA, and Austin is climbing.....slowly. And it is getting difficult to find a gal for me in Austin. Hello, San Antonio!

An hour isn't that far. I spent most of my marriage(s) on the opposite side of the globe as my husband(s).

Yeah, well, I'll see and what's up.

Last edited:
At this moment in time I am damn happy about being single.

How dare that jerk try and make me feel like the guilty one?! AGAIN.

Met another winner today.......NOT!!! :roll: I think I need to move to a different state.....

Back