should Bush just put the Iraqis in some camp? - Page 3

View Poll Results :should Bush put all the Iraqis on some type of camp?
Yes 0 0%
Maybe 0 0%
No 9 100.00%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

--

April 19th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc^patonki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Not that it really matters what they think, seeing as they hate anyone who is different than they are
Like US?
I would really like to see you support this slander (take any random picture of any group from the U.S. and from Finland and see which one is more diverse). But as sherman said, we will keep it civil, and as you are new, I am assuming that you do not know about our no-nation bashing rule, if you ave a problem with any nation, lay it out in a responsible and polite manner, preferably with evidence to support your position. Snide and antagonistic comments will not be tolerated, however.
April 19th, 2004  
Snauhi

Shi'as and those arent terrosits as far i think, its not some kind of terrorist organisation.
April 19th, 2004  
Snauhi

mod edit:Keep it civil, there will be no name calling here.

And why should he put Iraqis into camp just because they are defending them selfs?
--
April 19th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
Shi'as and those arent terrosits as far i think, its not some kind of terrorist organisation.
I realize this, but there are extremist Shi'a groups and extremist Sunni groups, and they usually hate each other as well as all outsiders.

Quote:
And why should he put Iraqis into camp just because they are defending them selfs?
They are not "defending themselves," they are attacking innocent civilians (their own countrymen included) as well as military targets, they are TERRORISTS, not patriots. What exactly do you think they are fighting for? Freedom? When the Iraqi people are being given a democratic government on 30June? How does this make any sense?
April 19th, 2004  
hc^patonki

Quote:
I am assuming that you do not know about our no-nation bashing rule
Well I know now. Maybe its better to let this be.
April 19th, 2004  
Snauhi

i mean some of iraqis dont like US presence in Iraq
April 19th, 2004  
Redneck

Then you should say what you mean.
April 19th, 2004  
hc^patonki

Quote:
Then you should say what you mean.
English isnt everyones mothertongue.
I would like to see you speaking/write perfect finnish or russia
April 19th, 2004  
Redneck

Well, we're pretty sure Snauhi ain't a Russian, it wasn't a grammar issue anyway, and I can only curse in Finnish.
April 19th, 2004  
Jamoni

I wholly agree with ben's points. Detaining political prisoners without charges is against U.S. law. If they are to be held, they should be charged. If they are indeed POW's, then we should abide by the Geneva convetnion in our treatment of them. Otherwise we are conclusively in the wrong. As far as giving them a democracy, what if they don't WANT one? What if an oligarchic theocracy is what they'd prefer? Will we still force a democracy upon them? And what if the people overthrow that democracy 10 years from now? Will we go back in to re-establish the democracy they didn't want?