The Seven qualities, very sacred - Page 3




 
--
The Seven qualities, very sacred
 
February 23rd, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
The Seven qualities, very sacred
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Claim insanity, that's what I do.
That will not work, Mr Brit.

That is what she WILL claim when she murders me....
February 23rd, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
That will not work, Mr Brit.

That is what she WILL claim when she murders me....
It works if you froth at the mouth
February 23rd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
It works if you froth at the mouth
You two need to call the IMF team for a rescue, hey 42RM, we have a work for you here!!!
--
The Seven qualities, very sacred
February 24th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
It works if you froth at the mouth
That would just make her go into a feeding frenzy, like sharks coming in for the kill!

Abandon ye all hope, he who is naughty!!
February 24th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
That would just make her go into a feeding frenzy, like sharks coming in for the kill!

Abandon ye all hope, he who is naughty!!
Crap!! I am screwed, I am the naughty one, right?
February 24th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Crap!! I am screwed, I am the naughty one, right?

You are not alone, friend...

All of us, all of us who think we are the better ones...

I really don't know what I typing already...
February 25th, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
I'm always in the crap with someone, either the missus or my daughter. I thought the missus could nag, but my daughter makes my ear bleed.
February 26th, 2012  
5.56X45mm
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
I'm always in the crap with someone, either the missus or my daughter. I thought the missus could nag, but my daughter makes my ear bleed.
Get a rag, soak it in either, apply as needed, sleep in peace and quite for the rest of the night.
February 26th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.


The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.


The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much..

Again, the man is impressed.


The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.


The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.


Then he married the one with the biggest tits.

February 26th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.


The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.


The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much..

Again, the man is impressed.


The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.


The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.


Then he married the one with the biggest tits.
Well, what can you say....
 


Similar Topics
Gays in military?