The Serbian Massacre Video - Page 4

View Poll Results :The Dutch unit should have fought?
NO 9 33.33%
YES 18 66.67%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

--

June 21st, 2005  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by victortsoi
im sick and tired of muslim apologists that took advantage of russian weakness to attack serbia. i dont think bush would do the same thing as clinton, well it depends on how much a sellout bush really is to the left wing here. The 'innocent' filth the US saved in the former yugoslavia is now taking potshots at its soldiers in the sunni triangle. their ancestors were also some of the most loyal ss officers to be found east of westphalia.
People who can read between the lines know the truth, and what happened in yugoslavia is just another example of people taking the islamic religion to war, except that made the other side just as brutal. Sure serbians did some wrong, but the yugoslav muslims are by no means saints or lambs being led to slaughter. as we speak brave peacekeepers are letting serb civilians get killed left and right, and no blasted human rights group cares about them because they are a)slavic b)not muslim.
Its disgusting how US media really does portray serbs far worse than any other group out there, even those that cut our contractors heads off.
Dont let the Communist News Network dictate reality to you.
Got a source for this? I need some more toilet paper. Scarey thing is I think you really believe yourself or youre damn good at sarcasm.
June 23rd, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz
you're correct, either way it would've been a gut wrenching decision.

if he did fight the hope would've been that other NATO/UN forces would come to their aid....would they have?
I think they would have. Even if the CO on the terrain had defied orders and intervened, I doubt the Dutch government, the UN, or NATO would have "punished" all of his troops by sitting idly by and allowing them to be wiped out.

The real question is: Would they have had the ability to send reinforcements or air support in time?
June 23rd, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

[quote="r031Button"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade

PS How does there ancestors envolvement in the Nazi regime have any bearing on the fate of their children. I'm dutch-canadian, my grand parents starved under Nazi oppression. That being said I don't murder and rape every german family I come across. I conform to a basic level of human civilization.
Does this mean you don't murder & rape every german family you come across because human civilization demands it and not because logic allows you to realize that people cannot be held accountable for events that happened before their birth?
--
June 25th, 2005  
r031Button

The later, sorry I didn't mean to offend you there. I was just trying to point out how ridculous it would be to hold somebody to their ancestors crimes.
June 25th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by r031Button
The later, sorry I didn't mean to offend you there. I was just trying to point out how ridculous it would be to hold somebody to their ancestors crimes.
No offense taken .
June 26th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

"Remember what Amalek did to you on the way when you were leaving Egypt. That he happened upon you on the way and he struck those of you who were hindmost. All the weaklings at your rear when you were faint and exhausted and he did not fear G-d. It shall be that when the Lord your G-d gives you rest from all your enemies all around in the land that the Lord your G-d gives you as an inheritance to possess it you shall wipe out the memory of Amalek from under the heaven. You shall not forget." -Deuteronomy 25:17-19
June 26th, 2005  
chewie_nz

*sigh* religious fundamentalism, last bastion for the truely ignorant.
June 26th, 2005  
Redneck

chewie_nz has been banned for repeatedly insulting other members and ignoring multiple warnings from the forum staff to adjust this. Specifically, he has been banned for a complete lack of respect for the religious beliefs of other members, which will not be tolerated on these forums.

Renegade, explain your post/s, they should present your personal position and some description/analysis of any quotes used to make whatever your point is.
January 2nd, 2006  
Illuminati

Why is a kiling of killers so dramatic? Public executions are still possible to picture in many "democratic" countries...those who execute serb civilians need to expect the same. Courts? to feed them until they live with budget of nation? what for? Justice? doesnt exist (mass-destruction weapon in iraq, Hague trubunal, CNN...) Oil is everything, we are to minor to talk about global justice. We can just expect the Day After, as soon as possible it come, seems it will be better.
Only Final Solution will wash all polution of globalization ...so no need to cry ower one movie, there are so many since blowed head in vietnam...it will be many more of them.By finishing destruction of yugoslavia (when they killed even the name of country)they turn now to destroy Serbs and Serbia. By the end of 2006 (happy new to all, serbs can cry...) Kosovo Albanians will get right to join Albania,(process under NATO,UN and Austran Imepery, included few secert interest gropation, albanian lobby...)Serbs in Bosnia will be forced to stay in centralized moslem Bosnia (process controled by NATO, EU, Office of high represetnative,USA democratic party and Clinton, as main moselem lobisst), separation of Montenegro (prosess under Doris Pack-Europen Council, albanian lobists and Havier Solana-NATO)...when this phase be ended in 2006, the global "media" turn back to serb nation as genocade and killers of moslem in the south of serbia (300 000 there) and hungarians in Vojvodina province in the north. (some 340 000there).OSCE and EU will attack the first by sending their objective "monitors" (new "movies" will be made, by some public relation comps, media will attack serbs)...and stupid serbs will again, again and again say NO...so NATO will bring democration and freedom to poor minorities that survived the terror. And Balkan map will be the same as before 1914 (Happy new 2010 to Austro-Ungarians Impery)...For Serbs, that Balkanian red-skins, will be organised one small reservate, in the hills...
But pepole will watch some more movies and belive that good guys winning always...
January 2nd, 2006  
Italian Guy

Illuminati you're going a bit too far, man.
I have friends from Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia and Croatia. What I get from their stories is quite different.