Secret project

--

February 20th, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: Secret project

Has anybody ever heard of project ALPHA? It was all about stealing the YAK-23. Does any body hve any other info than what I know. We I believe the Americans had taken the design from Russia and named the plane some thing else. If you have any info. please tell me!!

~THE QUICKEST WAY TO LOSE A FIGHT IS NOT TO FIGHT AT ALL!~ SENSEI ANTHONY DIAZ
February 20th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Man

Man, I just looked at the Yak23...If the saying that planes that look good fly well has any truth to it, that thing flyes like a M113 full of bricks....
February 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

I have absolutly no idea what your talking about.
--
February 20th, 2004  
Anonymous

Yaks are bad mofos. "For starters, the yak's got some great foul weather gear: a thick, shaggy coat to trap body heat, and 40-inch curved horns that he uses to dig under the snow for grasses, leaves and twigs. He's also got large hooves that allow him to walk across icy mountain passes and wade through deep snow without slipping or falling. These super snowshoes spread out his weight and give him good grip. Considering he can get up to 2,000 pounds and 11 feet long, that's no small feat..."

Seriously, no clue.
February 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

A Yak is an old Soviet proppler-driven airplane if memory serves...
February 20th, 2004  
Anonymous

The Yak-38 is like a weighed down Harrier, most dangerous thing about it was not knowing where it was going to crash.

The Yak-3 was the Russians best plane during WWII.

But I don't know anything about the Yak-23, was it an interceptor?
February 20th, 2004  
Redleg

here's some info about it:
http://bispro.free.fr/aviation/flora/flora1.htm
February 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: As

As i said, one ugly plane...
LOL@RenderSafe yak joke....
March 7th, 2004  
Jamoni

You guys don't understand the ramifications of what you are seeing! Can't you tell the amazing breakthrough the soviets have made? An UNENDING SELF SUSTAINING SUPPLY OF COMBAT AIRCRAFT! That's right, that plane is PREGNANT!!
March 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: LOL

LOL@Jamoni