saudia will buy 95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOXHOUND

Banned
headline: Saudi Aravia changes French tanks for russian.

Saudi Arabia might buy prospective russian tanks T-95, says ****************. In the end of August a group of russian experts visited the kingdom and they had talks about possible arms deals, says the agency.

Saudi Arabia's arms forces are looking for renewal of their tank park. Instead of of the outdated french machines AMX-30B, Saudi Arabia wants to acquire more than 300 tanks of newest generation. During recent time russian prospective T-95 tank.

T-95 is manufactured by Uralvagonzavod and is now, at present freaking moment of time, as I am %$^%ing typing this **** (a little form myself) undergoing state trials. This tank's composition is drastically differs from any machine that is now in service.Main armament is a gun of calibre 152 mm or 135 mm, installed in the rear of the tank, in humanless small turret.

Crew of the tank, which is comprised of two people (WHAT THE %$^%!!!!!)-commander and mechanic-driver are located in an armored capsule separated from turret and from autoloader with armored wall. New fighting machine is outfitted with the most modern radiolocation features, in which a radar (WHAT THE %$^%!!!!!) is included. Front armor, low profile and characteristics of main gun will give T-95 a distinctive advantage in a duel situation with enemy tank.

It is said that T-95 has allready gone the tests in desert. It is planned to start mass production and export of newest russian piece of armament in 2007.

the article is of 11 September 2006.

Foxhound could you please post up a link to this quote in your post? I'd like to read it myself from the source, thanks.

headline: Saudi Aravia changes French tanks for russian.

Saudi Arabia might buy prospective russian tanks T-95, says ****************. In the end of August a group of russian experts visited the kingdom and they had talks about possible arms deals, says the agency.

Saudi Arabia's arms forces are looking for renewal of their tank park. Instead of of the outdated french machines AMX-30B, Saudi Arabia wants to acquire more than 300 tanks of newest generation. During recent time russian prospective T-95 tank.

T-95 is manufactured by Uralvagonzavod and is now, at present freaking moment of time, as I am %$^%ing typing this **** (a little form myself) undergoing state trials. This tank's composition is drastically differs from any machine that is now in service.Main armament is a gun of calibre 152 mm or 135 mm, installed in the rear of the tank, in humanless small turret.

Crew of the tank, which is comprised of two people (WHAT THE %$^%!!!!!)-commander and mechanic-driver are located in an armored capsule separated from turret and from autoloader with armored wall. New fighting machine is outfitted with the most modern radiolocation features, in which a radar (WHAT THE %$^%!!!!!) is included. Front armor, low profile and characteristics of main gun will give T-95 a distinctive advantage in a duel situation with enemy tank.

It is said that T-95 has allready gone the tests in desert. It is planned to start mass production and export of newest russian piece of armament in 2007.

the article is of 11 September 2006.

As much as I have searched for confirmation on an actual purchase of the T-95 I cant find one, however I find the purchase of Russian armour rather odd as surely the last 15 years of desert combat alone (Gulf War 1 and 2) has indicated that the Russian MBT in its export format is inferior (in a big way) to western ones.

If they genuinely want to diversify their weapons supply I am surprised that they are not looking at German (who I believe have rejected offers from Saudi in the past) or British tanks who have a more proven record although I guess it makes some sense from the point of view that if the US cuts weapons supplies then the west would follow suit.

Sounds more like bullspit rumor than news.

Be careful what you put your trust in Foxhound.

I certainly think there is something in the claim as there are a lot of reports of them being in talks with Russia over the T-95 and trials of the tank being held in SA I just cant find anything to say they have purchased them.

Did ya notice the grammar and word choice of this "article"?? Highly suspect is the term that comes to mind most readily... and I'm being kind.

]Sounds more like bullspit rumor than news.
Be careful what you put your trust in Foxhound.[/quote]
have you take sure and open the site that "MONTYB"HAS PUT.it is ashame on you to attack other members without any reason ,be sure then say what you want to say.and about the post ,i wrote it from other person who does not put the source .:evil:

Well to be fair when posting anything but an opinion a link is required although in most cases a Google works well.
:)

However back to the subject at hand I still can not fathom the desire to buy Russian armour especially since it hasn't been successful since 1945, they have been shown over and over to be inferior to its western competition.

I don't surprise Saudia goes with russian advanced weapons.
Saudi bought chinese CSS-2 ICBM against MTCR.
What is next?Nuclear warhead "Made in Pakistan"?

the point here is not only buying 300 tanks!!!!the point here is that the t-95 is the besssssssssssssssssssst tank in the world ,yes absolutly the best tank

I'm curious, what makes it the "best" tank in the world?

the point here is not only buying 300 tanks!!!!the point here is that the t-95 is the besssssssssssssssssssst tank in the world ,yes absolutly the best tank
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-95

To a large degree I would like the T95 to be the best MBT in the world but given the performance of post world war two Russian tanks I am less likely to give it a rating until it gets some combat experience under its belt.

Impressive, its deemed the bessssssssssssssst tank before it even gets out the front door. In the west we prefer to see military equipment in battle before we start declaring who and what is the best.

]Have you take sure and open the site that "MONTYB"HAS PUT.it is ashame on you to attack other members without any reason ,be sure then say what you want to say.and about the post ,i wrote it from other person who does not put the source .:evil:
So you plagiarise someone else's post and put it here like it is news without having any verification yourself? Interesting.

Second, if you think my post to you was an attack you need to spend some more time upgrading your English comprehension skills because it was not.

Third, it is the rules of this forum when you post something you give credit if you are quoting, something you SHOULD know as a university student.

Fourth, it is also the rules of this forum that if you post something that you claim as fact as you did here YOU must be prepared to provide a source to back up your claim.

Here's a link to help you avoid stepping on your member again...
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/faq.php?faq=forum_rules_features#faq_forum_rules
:mrgreen:

Impressive, its deemed the bessssssssssssssst tank before it even gets out the front door. In the west we prefer to see military equipment in battle before we start declaring who and what is the best.

I would love to see what this thing looks like as it sounds like an interesting vehicle and somewhat "innovative" for a Russian MBT, guess we will just have to wait until they start building it.

Back