Saddam Fit and Well After Hernia Operation

--

October 13th, 2004  
News Manager

Topic: Saddam Fit and Well After Hernia Operation

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein underwent a hernia operation at a U.S.-run hospital inside Baghdad's Green Zone two weeks ago and has made a full recovery, a U.S. military official said Wednesday.

Read more...
October 13th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
"The treatment definitely alleviated the problem. He felt a lot better afterwards," he said. Saddam returned to his cell shortly after the operation, which lasted a little over an hour.
I'm soooo glad he feels better now...
October 13th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Set up donations for some hemlock?
--
October 13th, 2004  
Airborne

Get well soon Saddam, we want you in as good as shape as possible for your execution.
October 13th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne
Get well soon Saddam, we want you in as good as shape as possible for your execution.
My thoughts exactly.
October 13th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
A mass grave being excavated in a north Iraqi village has yielded evidence that Iraqi forces executed women and children under Saddam Hussein.
The skeletons of unborn babies and toddlers clutching toys are being unearthed, the investigators said.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=5133

October 13th, 2004  
ravensword227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne
To do anything other than to turn him over to the Iraq people that he oppressed would be an injustice. If they want to skin him alive, I say more power to them.
October 14th, 2004  
Big_Z

Lol the Iraq people dont want a trial they want his ass dead A.S.A.P.
October 14th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Don't want Saddam dead under US captivity. Imagine all the conspiracy theories about how they were resulted from wounds sustained from torture.