Russia tied to Iraq's missing arms - Page 2

--

May 12th, 2008  
Fox

Not sure if I'm going to buy this story...
May 13th, 2008  
84RFK

Oh my....

I thought the idea of Saddam having WMD's were dead and buried long ago.
If he had them, or had any hope of gaining them, he wouldn't turned to religion the way he did.

Anyway, the proposed scenario of Russian truck convoys hauling every piece of Saddam's WMD program AND the high explosives mentioned out of Iraq and accross the Syrian border UNDETECTED by ANY western intelligence agencies is just to fantastic to be believed.
May 13th, 2008  
A Can of Man

Not like our intel is any good anyway.
--
May 14th, 2008  
84RFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Not like our intel is any good anyway.

Ehhh, well....we've seen that, yes.

Maybe not yours, but the Israeli's.
After all, it's their backyard.
May 15th, 2008  
major liability

What's wrong with selling your weapons? This stuff was business as usual until the US attained the unenviable position of World Police.
June 10th, 2008  
AikiRooster

I have always assumed Russia, China, Syria, Iran and maybe others have been involved with the disappearance of the WMD's.
June 10th, 2008  
84RFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikiRooster
I have always assumed Russia, China, Syria, Iran and maybe others have been involved with the disappearance of the WMD's.

Or France, yes the French are more likely to have done it.
They don't have to be worried about US intelligence looking over their shoulder, and...
Or Canada, there you go, blame Canada!
July 9th, 2008  
Fat Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikiRooster
Perhaps I missed something but the article does not mention anything about WMD, only explosives. We never believed you then, we dont believe you now.

Its all about creds guys
July 9th, 2008  
84RFK

Ah, you resurected a wich is four weeks old and containing a subject most of us believes to be just as dead as Kentucky Fried Chicken...

Don't think it will stirr much tension untill someone actually produce the infamous "smoking gun" here.