The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 7

--

September 7th, 2004  
gladius

If you say so.

Maybe you should read the whole thing before making bold statements.

Anyways I'd like to answer you, but I don't want go off topic on this thread, I'd like to keep it as much on topic as possible.
September 7th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
If you say so.

Maybe you should read the whole thing before making bold statements.

Anyways I'd like to answer you, but I don't want go off topic on this thread, I'd like to keep it as much on topic as possible.
Yes I read the complete original post, and I say: it is COMPLETELY NOT possible for a muslim leader to unite all the Muslim countries and conquer Europe by any means in coming 100 years.

The only possible "empire" which can conquer Europe is the Chinese-Russian Empire, if it can be formed in coming 30 years.

Of course you can give your opinion on my post, this is not off-topic I think.
September 7th, 2004  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog

Yes I read the complete original post, and I say: it is COMPLETELY NOT possible for a muslim leader to unite all the Muslim countries and conquer Europe by any means in coming 100 years.
I already gave all the reasons here why it is possible, there are those who agree, if you don't agree with it then I can't help that.

Most of the people in this board seem to intellegently agree or disagree, except you. All your post seem to be bull-headed in trying to force your answers into people whether they believe it or not, this must be how they do it in your country.

Quote:
The only possible "empire" which can conquer Europe is the Chinese-Russian Empire, if it can be formed in coming 30 years.

Of course you can give your opinion on my post, this is not off-topic I think.
I'm sure they can it can happen, if it happens.

That's a big if. Since there is no real mandate for this to happen. I'm sure it a Moaist dream come true if it does.

By the way didn't you say China was after world peace, so what your saying here is that China is a threat to the entire world after all.
--
September 7th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

OK, let me make it completely clear to you:

1. I don't agree with your analysis about that new Muslim Empire. Completely not.

2. About "Sina-Russo Alliance Empire", it is only a possibility, although a big possibility.

Oh, btw, I didn't know it is you who wrote the original topic
September 7th, 2004  
gladius

1. Fine, that's okay with me, I don't expect everyone to agree.

2. If it is a big possibility, then you have to admit China is a threat to the entire world, since by invading Europe you're going to start World WarIII.

Yes, it is me who wrote the original topic
September 7th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

The reason gladius is hostile to your "opinion" is cause you need to actually throw some meat. You just say "no, it won't happen, you're wrong"

You gotta meet his theory at least half-way with various facts and educated guesses.

While I don't want to change the subject off a united Islam, I'm just curious, what would this Russian/Chinese empire have to gain for taking over the world? The motive?
September 7th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
The reason gladius is hostile to your "opinion" is cause you need to actually throw some meat. You just say "no, it won't happen, you're wrong"

You gotta meet his theory at least half-way with various facts and educated guesses.

While I don't want to change the subject off a united Islam, I'm just curious, what would this Russian/Chinese empire have to gain for taking over the world? The motive?
Now, you really beat me. I simply think it is completely NOT possible for Muslims to unite and conquer Europe, sometimes it is plain common sense, like 1+1=2 (well I know some mathmaticians are trying to prove 1+1=2 and 1+2=3 ), therefore I don't think I need to talk in deep about why I don't agree with Gladius.

Second:
If we are talking about a new empire which can invade Europe, obviously it is not from Mars, then it can only be the Chinese-Russian Alliance. Chinese are not Europeans (who don't agree? ) , Russians are not treated as Europeans, they can form a new empire if their leaders would like to make some deal . But for what he*l do they need to conquer Europe? For what? It is simply no more time of Chenghis Khan, it is power struggle in the economic sense. Therefore I say: the Topis is completely fantacy although I don't have intention to offend anyone especially Gladius since he really did a good job studying this issue.
September 7th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Uhhh if It's has simple as arithmetic, then why can't you say anything other than "I think"

Saying It's completely fantasy must have some credible counter to it.

I mean, I too thought it was 100% Bull, but I picked and poked at it and found it at least has some chance of occuring.

I don't wanna hammer on you or anything, I just don't want people to blow it off so easily without making a case.

btw, Iran is fast trying to get nukes, ya know.
September 7th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Yah I know I should supply true arguments but honestly I really don't get that much of time to do it.

You mentioned Iran, again, Iran can pose NO threat to Europe although they got ICBM (not yet) but Europe got much much more, there is NO single chance that a Muslim country can pose threat to Europe for a long long time. Also I don't want to offend Muslims at all, I just try to be realistic
September 7th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I gotta agree with Frog on this one. A united Islamic empire is a long ways off and has no potential to be a serious threat right now. China/Russia could be a threat much sooner and has greater potential of actually happening in the immediate future.