The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 67




 
--
 
May 18th, 2006  
Ollie Garchy
 
 
Gladius:

(1) You argued that industry is unimportant: "I've mentioned this before, they do not have to have the industrial capacity they can simply buy the weapons. Saddam Hussien had the 4th largest army at one point, and they didn't manifacture any of thier stuff. So they don't need and industrial base, in fact having no large sophisticated industrial base will make them less vunerable to EMP."

(2) EMP is unimportant or neutralized owing to the information I already quoted: An EMP will only hurt the civilian sector and not the military's capacity to wage war. We are talking about an invasion and not a rush on the stock markets. Again, an EMP attack will unleash a WMD reprisal on all staging areas and on the Islamic world. You are confusing your own argument, AGAIN.

(3) You disregard the US presence in the Middle East: For you, this fact is "rubbish"...sort of like the idea that the US, according to your model, has to lose the war against terror before the Islamic world can attack Europe. What about Israel? Do they just die as well? You seem too blind to understand that the world requires immense changes prior to witnessing your bizarre theories.

Conclusions: (What are you?)

It is clear that you WANT your theory to become true. For you, it is not even a theory. It is a law written in stone. This tells us a lot about you and the way you view the world. Your writing displays several aspects of your nature or what you are:

(1) Antisemitic: you long for the extinction of Israel.

(2) Traitorous: your model hopes for the defeat of the United States.

(3) Stubborn: you make no effort at adapting your argument in the face of contradictions.

I am off. You have my pity. I genuinely feel sorry for you. An argument is not won because a person just continues to babble on incessantly or uses derogatory language. There is only one way to test your theory, anyway. We will have to wait 20 years.
May 18th, 2006  
bulldogg
 
 
Nikita Kruschev once said that the Hammer and Sickle would one day fly over American soil and that not a shot would have been fired. History has proven him wrong but I think what he had in mind is the more likely method by which Europe will succumb to the Muslim world.
May 18th, 2006  
Redleg
 
 
I think this thread has run it's course for now.
Locked.

PM me if you have any very good reasons to why we should unlock it.
--
May 21st, 2006  
Redleg
 
 
The thread has been reopened for 2 days now.

Stay away from personal attacks/insults, or face the consequences.

Thanks.
May 21st, 2006  
gladius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie Garchy
Gladius:

(1) You argued that industry is unimportant: "I've mentioned this before, they do not have to have the industrial capacity they can simply buy the weapons. Saddam Hussien had the 4th largest army at one point, and they didn't manifacture any of thier stuff. So they don't need and industrial base, in fact having no large sophisticated industrial base will make them less vunerable to EMP."
You yourserlf have provided the eveidence against what you are saying here.

Quote:
(2) EMP is unimportant or neutralized owing to the information I already quoted: An EMP will only hurt the civilian sector and not the military's capacity to wage war. We are talking about an invasion and not a rush on the stock markets. Again, an EMP attack will unleash a WMD reprisal on all staging areas and on the Islamic world. You are confusing your own argument, AGAIN.
If the civilian sector is down who is going to provide ammo and fuel?

And like I said WMD reprisal are going to be met with WMD reprisal and mostly civilians will be casualties, why would the West do this when there is a chance they can win without doing this.

But I'll just go with facts.

Even more regrettable was the fact that most major military hardware and systems, especially those not considered vital to the conduct of strategic nuclear war, were not hardened against EMP much at all. As a result, at the present time our national profile of vulnerability to EMP attack is highly uneven, with large parts of our military machine and virtually all of the equipment undergirding modern American civilization being utterly EMP vulnerable.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/li...as197010_1.htm

I have always provided scientifically backed up facts for what I say, you havent.

Quote:
(3) You disregard the US presence in the Middle East: For you, this fact is "rubbish"...sort of like the idea that the US, according to your model, has to lose the war against terror before the Islamic world can attack Europe. What about Israel? Do they just die as well? You seem too blind to understand that the world requires immense changes prior to witnessing your bizarre theories.
I never said the US has to lose the war on terror, this is again more false conclusions on your part because you have no clear evidence.

What I said was the the war to convert the Middle East to democracy may fail, not that the war on terror would be lost,---big difference. So stop making up false statements and conclusions, and stick with facts.

As for the immense change, the Muslim world of over 1.5 billion people will form into one empire, led by a single ruler. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.



Quote:
Conclusions: (What are you?)

It is clear that you WANT your theory to become true. For you, it is not even a theory. It is a law written in stone. This tells us a lot about you and the way you view the world. Your writing displays several aspects of your nature or what you are:
I don't want this theory to come true, this coming true is not up to me. I am simply NOT the type of person who pretends to ignore something they don't like and hope it goes away. I see the proof and evidence, and call it like it is.

You shouldn't judge and make lies about people based on solely what you think, without first finding the facts of what they believe. Doesn't this show a narrow minded perspective? You should first find out what they believe before making an assesment.

This is clear proof why you don't understand what is going on. Especially the part about Muslim beliefs.

Quote:
(1) Antisemitic: you long for the extinction of Israel.
Another lie and false accusation.

I never haved longed for Israels exticntion. I have defended Israel countless times on this board, as some here can testify.

If you had read the thread. I believe I outlined that some parts of Israel will be overrun, but some parts would be surrounded and encircled, which shall remaind that way till the end of the war, to which they can be rescued. This is due to the Muslims following their own prophecies, in which they will want to save the Jews for the last battle.

So your accusation is completely false.

If you have no more facts, simply bow out of the arguement, don't provide lies in their place.

Quote:
(2) Traitorous: your model hopes for the defeat of the United States.
More lies. More false accusations.

This is a really strong accusation. You must be getting real desperate to give level such strong accusations against me. This couldn't be more further form the truth.

When did I say the US would be defeated? Never.

When did I say the Islamic Empire will win the war? Never.

I never said the Islamic empire will win the war, I simply said they will invade.

The Islamic Empire will invade Europe, and make significant progress early in the war, becuase of factors such as numerical superiority, in-country populous, and EMP. The West will face setback, millions of westerners will die, but eventually the West will recover.

But this recovery will take time. In the meantime Europe will be fighting for their lives. The USA will bale Europe out once again as it did in WW2. But it will take at least a year or two before the US can assemble the forces to mount a full counter-offensive, to beat back and finally defeat the Muslim invaders.

After the war is won and Europe is devistated, the only remaining true world power will be the USA. So if the US is strong now, after this war it will be totaly supreme. And because socialism and left-wing thinking helped brought about the destruction of Europe it will be rejected. This will be a new golden age, that shall last for the next 500 to a thousand years. American civilization and influence will surpass even Rome. We will acheive global democracy, and there will be very few and at least no major wars during the majority of this time period.

So much for lies and false accusations againts me.

Again, if you want to argue make sure you have facts, not lies about people to make your point.


Quote:
(3) Stubborn: you make no effort at adapting your argument in the face of contradictions.
What you accuse me of, you are even more guilty yourself, since I see no facts to go with those accusations.

Quote:
I am off. You have my pity. I genuinely feel sorry for you. An argument is not won because a person just continues to babble on incessantly or uses derogatory language. There is only one way to test your theory, anyway. We will have to wait 20 years.
In 20 years, if what I say is true, then it is I who will feel sorry for you.
May 21st, 2006  
WNxRogue
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
This is laughable. 1 megaton or 1.4 megaton, whats the difference, its alot less than the 20 megatons you were saying. Its still proves the range of a one megatone warhead which will be somewhere close. ...Besides the nations top scientist said one megaton, not me. One megaton will do significant damage.
Correct, 1.4 megaton strikes 1500km....not the entire US. That is were my 20 megaton argument comes in.
May 21st, 2006  
gladius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxRogue
Correct, 1.4 megaton strikes 1500km....not the entire US. That is were my 20 megaton argument comes in.
For example, if a megaton class weapon were to be detonated 400 kilometers above Omaha, nearly the entire contiguous 48 States would be affected with potentially damaging EMP experience from Boston to Los Angeles, from Chicago to New Orleans.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/li...as197010_1.htm
May 22nd, 2006  
Ollie Garchy
 
 
[quote=gladius]You yourserlf have provided the eveidence against what you are saying here.[quote]

That is your opinion. I stand by what I have written. Debate over.
May 22nd, 2006  
jequirity
 
 
Global democracy will never bring about world peace Gladius. You gotta eliminate greed, pride (Including patriotism), anger, sloth, gluttony, envy and vanity before u get world peace. And eliminating these things isn't likely.
May 22nd, 2006  
WNxRogue
 
 
Unfortunatly, you proof does not agree:

"During that brief return to atmospheric testing, Starfish Prime, a 1.4 megaton detonation conducted over Johnston Island at an altitude of about 400 kilometers, proved that these effects could have wide-ranging impact on systems. The effects of EMP from the Starfish event were observed in Hawaii, 1,300 kilometers east of the detonation. Street lights and fuses failed on Oahu and telephone service was disrupted on the Island of Kauai."