The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 60

--

May 3rd, 2006  
WNxRogue

Yes, I read about the mahdi because of Dune as well, and saw many similarities between the story as it is told and the story of the mahdi.

On a side note, the Dune books are probably some of my favorites ever.
May 3rd, 2006  
Ollie Garchy

"There's more Jews in Israel and the US now than in Europe. So why should this Muslim empire attack Europe if they mainly hate Jews?Also, anti-semitism was common in all of Europe in those days. How come Goebbels only managed to unite Germans against them and not too many other Europeans? The collaborators from other countries mainly collaborated to save their own asses, not necessarily because they really liked to do it. The factionalization of the Muslim world today is more comparable to Europe in the 20s and 30s than only Germany IMO."

The Muslims do not look at the Jews in the same way as the Nazis. That view is dependent on modern anti-semitism or even neo-Nazism. The Nazis, and this is a quick post, looked at Jews in the following manner:

1. The Jews were a parasitic race that fed off the bodies of other races,
2. Jews were carriers of disease and pestilence,
3. Jews ultimately destroyed the host race and moved on.

Todays Muslims seem to view Jews as:

1. imperialistic, militaristic, belligerent
2. as occupiers, enslavers and taskmasters.

There is wide variation in the themes involved, but the Nazis generally viewed Jews in biological terms and the Muslims see modern Jews as colonial overlords. The fact that both groups wanted/ want Jewish genocide only masks the extreme ideological differences.

I can only guarantee one thing: The "world" will not allow another holocaust. To those Muslims currently preaching Israeli eradication or even genocide, I can only say: "be warned".
May 3rd, 2006  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxRogue
Yes, I read about the mahdi because of Dune as well, and saw many similarities between the story as it is told and the story of the mahdi.

On a side note, the Dune books are probably some of my favorites ever.
I agree! However I didn't like Heretics of Dune and Chapterhouse Dune so much. The only book of the two new Brian Herbert trilogies that I finished was House Atreides, which was way below Frank Herbert's standards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie Garchy
"There's more Jews in Israel and the US now than in Europe. So why should this Muslim empire attack Europe if they mainly hate Jews?Also, anti-semitism was common in all of Europe in those days. How come Goebbels only managed to unite Germans against them and not too many other Europeans? The collaborators from other countries mainly collaborated to save their own asses, not necessarily because they really liked to do it. The factionalization of the Muslim world today is more comparable to Europe in the 20s and 30s than only Germany IMO."

The Muslims do not look at the Jews in the same way as the Nazis. That view is dependent on modern anti-semitism or even neo-Nazism. The Nazis, and this is a quick post, looked at Jews in the following manner:

1. The Jews were a parasitic race that fed off the bodies of other races,
2. Jews were carriers of disease and pestilence,
3. Jews ultimately destroyed the host race and moved on.

Todays Muslims seem to view Jews as:

1. imperialistic, militaristic, belligerent
2. as occupiers, enslavers and taskmasters.

There is wide variation in the themes involved, but the Nazis generally viewed Jews in biological terms and the Muslims see modern Jews as colonial overlords. The fact that both groups wanted/ want Jewish genocide only masks the extreme ideological differences.

I can only guarantee one thing: The "world" will not allow another holocaust. To those Muslims currently preaching Israeli eradication or even genocide, I can only say: "be warned".
Very true. But if you hate an ethnic group so much that you are willing to exterminate them, it doesn't necessarily matter whether you consider them to be imperialist overlords or inferior parasites.
--
May 3rd, 2006  
SHERMAN

Never mind the world, anyone who wants to erridicate Israel will have to first face Israel itself.
May 3rd, 2006  
zander_0633

And the US first!
May 4th, 2006  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
Never mind the world, anyone who wants to erridicate Israel will have to first face Israel itself.
I am pretty sure the USA has a pretty good track record of standing by our ally, whose your buddy? Can your buddy get a hug? *hugs Sherman*
May 4th, 2006  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
There's more Jews in Israel and the US now than in Europe. So why should this Muslim empire attack Europe if they mainly hate Jews?
The Muslims will not attack Europe because of the Jews. They will attack because of the prophecies they believe in, ---but I've pointed this out time and time again how come you don't seem to get it yet.

In this case I was pointing out how the Mulsims are taking a page out from Geobbels use of mass psychology and using it to their advantage to produce against the Jews.

Quote:
Also, anti-semitism was common in all of Europe in those days. How come Goebbels only managed to unite Germans against them and not too many other Europeans?
Because the other Europeans didn't have a mandate to conquer the world, Hilter did. He used the hatred of Jews as just one of the steps to help them achieve this.

The Muslims have a future mandate under thoer prophecies to conquer the world. Do you get it now?

Quote:
The collaborators from other countries mainly collaborated to save their own asses, not necessarily because they really liked to do it. The factionalization of the Muslim world today is more comparable to Europe in the 20s and 30s than only Germany IMO.
No. The whole of Europe back in 20s & 30s never got together for a common cause that was strong enough to make them lose their sensibilities.

The Muslims today are all united by common beliefs that make them lose their sensibilities. The Danish cartoon is an example of this.

Quote:
It's the same in physics. It's relatively easy to find out properties of a container with a few trillion particles than to find out the momenta and position of each individual particle.
Then its not so hard to figure out why the Muslims will invade Europe in the future.

Quote:
I knew about them too, because I looked into it after reading Dune, in which a foreign character becomes the Mahdi (quite a few Arab words are used in the series of novels)of a "primitive" desert people who, under his leadership conquer the known universe!
If you really knew about this, then why do you keep on asking all this questions.

Reading the Dune series should tell you why the Fremen were willing to follow Paul Atreides (their prophecied leader) and be willing to start a jihad to conquer the known universe which ends up killing 60 billion people.

So from reading that book and knowing about the Mahdi like you say you do. I ask you: Don't you think the Muslims will follow the Mahdi (their prophecied leader) and try to conquer the world, when the Mahdi is their equivalent of a Paul Atreides?

If you know this like you say you do, I don't see why you still don't understand this concept. The time and planet may be different but the psychology behind it is still the same.
May 4th, 2006  
WNxRogue

Well, im not sure the fiction work Dune is all that great of a way to judge whether to say that an entire religion of people hate eurpoeans, and wish to crush them etc, etc.

Im not sure I buy the whole prophesy work, there are plenty of instances were mass psycology (excuse the spelling, im typing this fast) did not work, and if even say 10% of the population of muslims choose not to follow this "mahdi", then their cause will be irreperable damaged.

Even their area in the world forestalls many expansionist policies. With Isreal, Pakistan, India and Russia (and their allies) poised at their unprotected areas, it would be difficult to launch a war as far away as Europe. Their invasion into Europe earlier in history only worked because they were facing united against europe, with not other nations as obsticles.
May 4th, 2006  
tomtom22

Can't believe this thread is still going!
May 4th, 2006  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxRogue
Well, im not sure the fiction work Dune is all that great of a way to judge whether to say that an entire religion of people hate eurpoeans, and wish to crush them etc, etc.
You have it the other way around, the author stole the concept of Dune from real life.

Quote:
Im not sure I buy the whole prophesy work, there are plenty of instances were mass psycology (excuse the spelling, im typing this fast) did not work, and if even say 10% of the population of muslims choose not to follow this "mahdi", then their cause will be irreperable damaged.
I don't think you understand this well enough, or even the concept of mass psychology, or the power of religious belief, one of the strongest power in the world, and its relation to this.

Again you have it the other way around. During WWII only around 10% of Germans were NAZI's, you have it reversed.

If only 10 to 20 percent of all Muslims actively support the Mahdi and are radical enough to do so, they have a chance at gaining power. The percentage of Muslims who will flock to follow the Mahdi will be way more than 10 to 20 percent.

Quote:
Even their area in the world forestalls many expansionist policies. With Isreal, Pakistan, India and Russia (and their allies) poised at their unprotected areas, it would be difficult to launch a war as far away as Europe. Their invasion into Europe earlier in history only worked because they were facing united against europe, with not other nations as obsticles.
They will be united that's how they can invade, please read the very first post on this thread.

First of all Paskistan is Muslim, so it will be on their side.

Secondly they will most likely buy weapons from Russia, so Russia would be and could be in fact be helping them early on. Also Even back in history when they invaded Europe they were also fighting Russia on and off at the same time.

As far as India, it doesn't have the offensive capabilities to launch a conquest of the Middle East, not to mention they could take on India before they turn to Europe.

Fouthly, Israel is included in their prophecies of conquest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
Can't believe this thread is still going!
Yes! Hahahaha.

This thread will never stop, until the Mahdi arrives!

When he does arrive and start his bid for world power---this thread will become the biggest and most view thread on the entire internet!!!

Hahahaha!