The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 55

--

April 8th, 2006  
sandy

Quote:
Re-weaponize? You mean with nuclear weapons, ICBMs, Aircraft Carriers and bombers? Because Japan already has all other sorts of weapons.
In my nation,Product rate of IFV is only 1 a year
What does this fact mean?
April 8th, 2006  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
Voicing one's outrage in protest along with others is a long shot from creating a tightly-bound military and political alliance.
Remember that time the USA invaded Iraq and people descended on the streets accross the whole globe including America? Did you prophesize a world-crusade against the U.S. that included half of the United States population back then?
I saw no world crusade against the US was going to happen during the Iraq invasion. This was only wishful thinking from people like you. If there was any good possibility of this happening then I would have said it. But did I? NO, no way, not even close. And if you did predict somekind of world crusade against the US (you probably did didn't you) that shows you how flawed your assesment of world dynamics and situations are.

It seems that you may have very little understanding of Muslims mentality and beliefs. You are comparing things from a very limited Western/left-wing point of view.

Your comparisons are not even close, its like comparing apples and oranges two different things with different qualities. The reason for this is that you keep assesing this without true knoledge of Muslim psychology. You think, what you think, is what they think. Not even close, not by a long shot.

You are precieving Mulsim political stances and Muslim core values and one and the same, they are not. So voicing one's outrage in protest along with others showed the core value of what most all Muslim adhere to. As long as they have these core value they are never far from unification. All they lack is a leader. How many separate political factions and groups did Germany have during the 1930's before one charismatic leader was able to harness the situation for his total domination.

No matter how disunited a group is, as long as they have core values that they all strongly share and a leader smart or wise enough to appeal to these then they can be united. This goes for any group, throughout history past, present, and future.

You can laugh when I say, thier tanks will be rolling not too far from where you live, but the possibility of this happening is greater than the possibility of it not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxRogue
My question is, where will Israel stand? I know they are jewish, but they are sorrounded my islamic countries, so it stands to reason they will join with them. Also, in David it says that the ruler will "embrace a long lost brother", and some people see this as meaning israel. If israel joins with the muslim world
Israel will never join the Muslim world. This would be agaist everything the Muslims stand for.

It is in Muslim prophecy that they will destroy Israel and kill all the Jews. I how this helps you to see why there is so much irational trouble in the Middle East. And also why there can never be any lasting peace over there.

This is part of the situational dynamics of which I am trying to explain here, and the Muslims will never compromise in any of it. Alot of people don't know or don't understand this, but when you do you will have a good understanding of why things are going the way they do and where they are most likely to go in the future.

Quote:
As for a Chinese-Russian alliance, i think the greatest weapon there would to be to allow Japan to re-weaponize (which i think will happen soon anyway) and keep that portion of the world in check.
China and Russia will help the Islamic Empire and arm it, by selling it massive amounts of weapons in order to tip the balance against the West. However they will later realize that the Islamic empire will also be a threat to them.
April 8th, 2006  
WNxRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
China and Russia will help the Islamic Empire and arm it, by selling it massive amounts of weapons in order to tip the balance against the West. However they will later realize that the Islamic empire will also be a threat to them.
I was actually talking about us fighting the Chinese and Russians, but yes the Chinese and Russians will arm anyone with the money to buy them.

Quote:
Why would China want a war on their mainland? This scenariou doesn't seem likely at all to me.
I think what he meant is that China can win a war with us on their own soil, but can not win on our terms. You have to remeber, China is a large country, and although such a war would be devastating, if they can keep it away from population centers, the damage could be minimized. Its like the US fighting a war with someone in their own country opposed to say Death Valley (if you are confused by this post me back ).

Quote:
Most of Israel's ground equipment, UAVs and missiles are Israeli-designed and made. I think mainly their planes are of American origin.
While this may be true, most of Israel's weapons were atleast partially or jointely design by the US military or US corporations; so they will be up to the modern standards of today.

Quote:
Re-weaponize? You mean with nuclear weapons, ICBMs, Aircraft Carriers and bombers? Because Japan already has all other sorts of weapons.
Actually Japan has no aircraft carriers currently, atleast none that I am aware of, they used land bases to launch their aircraft. But, As Sandy said, the Japanese have modern weapons, just not very many of them by modern standards. When I said reweaponize, I meant start building the amounts to modern standards, which our treaty at the end of WWII stops them from doing.
--
April 8th, 2006  
gladius

Quote:
I was actually talking about us fighting the Chinese and Russians, but yes the Chinese and Russians will arm anyone with the money to buy them.
A war with Chian seems like a scenario in alot of people minds. But the reality is China has so much more to lose than gain in a war with the US. Alot of it is posturing in Beijing to save face to their own people.

I know theyd like to beat the US and take Taiwan but the reality is a different story. And I think they are more realistic than not.

All the products in Wallmart come from China, they are economically dependant on us, and getting more so each year. If we empose a boycott China will have a full economic collapse.

The only real serious danger for China to have a war with us is if they were to be taken over by some crazy mad leadership. I seriously think China is smart enough avoid war, since they have more to gain by developing economically, they don't have some crazy religious mandate or prophecy like the Muslims that throws all logic out the window.

As for Russia they know they can't win, even in a alliance with China. It makes a good scenario but the reality is they have more to lose than gain. Besides they where at the height of their power in cold war, that was Russia and China's best chance they didn't take it then, and they won't take it now.

Thats why I'm saying that Russia and China will help prop up the future Islamic Empire, to offset the West. They will let the Muslims do all the work since they are not dumb.

For them this will be a double gain, of making money from selling massive of amounts of weapons, and secondly have a powerful force to face off against the West without them lifting a finger. So you can see why they will be more than happy to do this.

The only problem is ---once unleashed, the Islamic Empire will prove to be a beast that will ravage the earth, and later will be a big problem even for them.
April 9th, 2006  
WNxRogue

Here is what I see. In the next 10-15 years china steadly gains power. They get agressive and annex Mongolia (more land and possible farming areas) this will not anger the US too much, we will most likely have another 1938 when the british tried to appease the germans. With the scent of conquest they got, china will then either annex or forcebly ally with vietnam, cambodia, laos and thailand. From there, they might make a play on Korea, but the more inteligent move is to go for Siberian Russia (plenty of resources, lumber, iron, gold, oil) then from there it gets sticky. Do they attempt a war on Japan........i think not because this would greatly anger us, or go for possibly india or even sections of western asia?

I made this scenario for 1 reason: Its the only way to procede without US interference. Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Mongolia, and vietnam are not great allies of ours. And even siberia is so underdeveloped so it probably wont anger us. It takes a lot to drag us into a war, and if it does not directly threaten us, then we will not get involved.

Tell me what you think of this.
April 9th, 2006  
A Can of Man

China always messes with Korea. It's only a matter of time. They already make claims that Korean history is in fact a small piece of Chinese history. Whatever.
April 9th, 2006  
sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
China always messes with Korea. It's only a matter of time. They already make claims that Korean history is in fact a small piece of Chinese history. Whatever.
so,
You say,N&S korea will be client state of china again.
April 9th, 2006  
ASTRALdragon

Quote:
Here is what I see. In the next 10-15 years china steadly gains power. They get agressive and annex Mongolia (more land and possible farming areas) this will not anger the US too much, we will most likely have another 1938 when the british tried to appease the germans. With the scent of conquest they got, china will then either annex or forcebly ally with vietnam, cambodia, laos and thailand. From there, they might make a play on Korea, but the more inteligent move is to go for Siberian Russia (plenty of resources, lumber, iron, gold, oil) then from there it gets sticky. Do they attempt a war on Japan........i think not because this would greatly anger us, or go for possibly india or even sections of western asia?

I made this scenario for 1 reason: Its the only way to procede without US interference. Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Mongolia, and vietnam are not great allies of ours. And even siberia is so underdeveloped so it probably wont anger us. It takes a lot to drag us into a war, and if it does not directly threaten us, then we will not get involved.

Tell me what you think of this.
I highly doubt this scenario because China annexing other lands will mean that they are expanding the power and influence. This is something the US will not stand for. If anything, the US wants to limits China's power in the Asian theater. That is why the US maintains ties with Taiwan, Japan, S. Korea, etc. That is why the US keeps about 2 carrier battle groups in the region at any given time.

The moment China invades Mongolia, Thailand, or Vietnam, the prime minsters of each of those nations will appeal to the UN for help and I believe that the UN will consider China's moves to be illegal and move against them. I highly doubt that China can take on the world. Ths US will most likely intervene on Vietnam's and maybe even Thailand's call for help because Vietnam is the US's "little China." The US relies on Vietnam for cheap labor just in the same way as they rely on China, only on a smaller scale and Vietnam is not a preceived threat. As for Thailand, I think they have strong diplomatic ties with the US but I'm not sure so correct me on that if I'm wrong.

As for China invading Japan.... lol I dare them to. If they do, I hope China is prepared to face the full brunt of 6+ American carrier battle groups...
April 9th, 2006  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy
so,
You say,N&S korea will be client state of china again.
Anything's possible. I just hope not.

On the invasion of Mongolia. I HIGHLY doubt that will happen because first of all, there's nothing worth taking in Mongolia. It's all high terrain and desert there. There is far more land in China for farming than in Mongolia where they still herd animals as a way of life.

The Chinese influence in the area will be economic. If the Chinese can get more money into their universities, all kinds of smart people in the region who have the brains but not the money to go study in America or Canada will start to learn Chinese and go to Chinese universities. Also, Chinese influence in Southeast Asia will also be economical, but also extremely strong due to ties with rich and powerful ethnic Chinese families that control the vast majority of capital in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.
April 9th, 2006  
sandy

Quote:
Anything's possible. I just hope not.
JA,I don,t want but have to imagine Chinese Re-colonized Plan of Korea.
These days,China buys North korean mines and lands etc・・・
NK is being economic colony of china.
and SK,China pressures SK strongly and Anti-US&Pro-China power is getting stronger in assenbly.
If China set military in SK where US is being now・・・・
Oh god!It,s nightmare!
But Fortunately,India is getting stronger and stronger in all side.
Now Japanese company&government respects India.
We should strongly support India.