The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 41

--

May 17th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

I already made it quite clear that I don't believe in this Muslims uniting against the West crap, but I'll join back in for the hell of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes

Is Ben-Laden our the Mahdi???
Is Bush our Jesus? If so, they better reconcile pretty soon. Then they can have their prayer in Mecca and it'll be cool and it'll all work out. Yay!
May 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

I am still thinking about this.

I have another scenario:

Year 2010, a terrorist cell achieved their porpouse of introducing a nuclear weapon,dirty bomb or extreme dangerous virus in a US city, say for example, Washginton.

The say to the White House that if in a 5 days deadline they do not withdraw their troops from the Holy Land(Arabia Saudi) and stop helping Israel they will make of Washginton a hell of fire.

The US Goverment studies the situation, they have to options, negociate with the fanatics, and do what they ask or try to find them in such a short period of time. Finally they decide the withdraw from Arabia and quit the protection to Israel. The risk is too high, we are talking about millions of victims...Does it worth it?? After all, US have a lot of oil stored.

After a few days Osama comes back to his land. Now he is the Mahdi. He made US ( evil ) come back to his land, leaving the holy land free of unfaithfuls and also leaving saint places (jerusalem) ready to be conquered. Now all muslims are all together ready for the worl domination.

Scary, eh?
May 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Is Bush our Jesus?
I do not think so, but sometimes he say things that Jesus said, like: "You are with me or against me"..., so who knows!! hehehe
--
May 17th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

The U.S. presence in Saudi Arabia is not the only thing that prevents the people of that country or Bin Laden from overthrowing the ruling Saudi family. Their own security forces have been keeping the population in check for decades before the U.S. first stationed troops there in 1990.
May 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

The SANG's mission is to protect the royal family from internal rebellion and the other Saudi Army, should the need arise. The strength of the guard in 1992 was estimated at 75,000, but 20,000 of that total served in a militia status, on call for mobilization rather than on daily active duty.

Training of the national guard became the responsibility of the Vinnell Corporation of the United States in 1975. About 1,000 United States Vietnam veterans were initially recruited to serve in the long-term training program designed to convert the guard into a mobile and hard-hitting counterinsurgency force that could also reinforce the regular army if necessary. These contractors were supervised by a United States military group with the designation Office of the Program Manager--Saudi Arabian National Guard (OPM-SANG).

So, the US presence is before the 90s.
May 17th, 2005  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar 'Deathstrike'
I already made it quite clear that I don't believe in this Muslims uniting against the West crap, but I'll join back in for the h**l of it.
Like I said also before it doesn't matter what you believe.

You may not believe that the Muslims will unite against the west, but THEY DO. I don't think you can tell them what or what not to believe.
May 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Surfing trough the net i founded this page, it also has some interesting info:

http://www.lampholderpub.com/Imam%20...w_page_25.html

Quote:
If Uosama bin Laden believes himself to be the Imam Mahdi [or a precursor to], then it is quite understandable why he would want to remain in or near the Northern Afghan borders to fulfill the prophecy. The Mahdi will descend from the mountains in order to bring this prophecy into fulfillment, and Islamic extremists are flowing into these areas to join other Islamic warriors for a much anticipated end-time battle.
Quote:
According to Islamic tradition, the Qur'an indicates the great fire will burn up the wicked (non-Muslims, infidels), destroying the evil off the face of the Earth. This Islamic prophecy has a twofold purpose - (1) not to destroy the United States; but (2) to claim the United States as a Muslim nation; and (3) bring about the conflagration that helps to usher in the "Islamic Millennium."
May 17th, 2005  
A Can of Man

I just don't see Muslims uniting over anything. They are one fragmented lot who just can't seem to live up to their whole brotherhood talk.
May 18th, 2005  
gladius

Even according to the Muslims they will be fragmented and divided up until the Mahdi apppears, its he who unites them all.

So any division amongst Muslims right now actually plays up to the Mahdi prophecies actually happening.

Nevertheless that Newsweek alleged desecration of the Koran did show that they can sometimes act toghether for a common purpose. Thats just a small example of how they can get toghether, once the Mahdi arrives they will have an even bigger reason to do so.
May 18th, 2005  
Corocotta

Gladius, I have benn looking for your posts concerning the imposibility of Ben Laden being the Mahdi but I could not find them, this topic is too big!

Wich are the main reasons you find to aseverete that Ben Laden or somebody close to him couldn´t be the Mahdi?