July 30th, 2004  
Nothing beats the M-16... it's that kind of rifle you won't be afraid it'll fail you when you charge into enemy trenches or buildup area. Never in my mind will I think that my M-16 will jam in that tight and crucial situation.
And it has never failed me. I love it!
July 31st, 2004  
U. S. Army M-25 Sniper Rifle
7.62mm gas operated
20 round magazine
match grade barrel
Max. effective range 900 meters
built to operate in severe weather and
harsh environments
August 3rd, 2004  
silent driller
I'd use anything with a larger round(perhaps a 6.8 instead of a 5.56?). I want stopping power and knockdown power! Gimme a frikin .50 cal and I'll be happy I just wanna big damn gun!
August 3rd, 2004  
Sgt. Nick Fury

I'm impatient. Gimmie a SAW SPW, you just cover my 6 with those 16's while I get it done.
August 3rd, 2004  
hmm.. Good sense of humor!
August 3rd, 2004  
I've changed mine... I now want the Beretta CX4 .40 Storm... or at least for a light weapon, as it's designed for police.

Either that or the AI/ST AWS .308 Sniper rifle... with an integrated silencer, it's "quiet as an airgun with Sub-MOA accuracy."
August 4th, 2004  
JROTC Tough Cookie
Originally Posted by LCDR_SurfWar
M-4 with a 4x scope and a bipod. I got to use one during our "SEAL training" option at JROTC...and that thing was nice. I'd rather have the '16's longer barrel for long-range work but the portability was nice.
WHAT??? SEAL TRAINING????????? ...................... Lucky ! What JROTC?

Anyways, I like the M40A3. http://www.snipercentral.com/m40a3.htm

One of those machine grenade launchers would be fun to try out.
August 4th, 2004  

Topic: Which Rifle to use

G36 with 40mm grenade launcher. M14 and G3 are nice, but they're too heavy to strap on a grenade launcher.
August 4th, 2004  
Gewehr 43 with a sniper scope.... 8)
August 18th, 2004  
SLR owner
Well I guess you all can imagine which my preference would be , however ; I am saving my $ for a fully auto M4 , as I think that weapon is better for shorter ranges.....my SLR will shoot circles around most others past 200yds.