Question for the future military members - Page 2

--

June 20th, 2004  
England Expects (RAF Cdt)

I'd love to join to firstly fulfill my dream of becoming a pilot for which I have held since I was 3. I also want to be able to travel the world, meet people from other nation's forces and be involved with helping in humanitarian emergiences and supplying ground forces. I guess that's why I don't want to follow the usual teenge boy's dream of becoming a fast jet pilot but to be a logistics pilot. I love big aircraft and the transport aircraft send you to more destinations all over the world. There is of course the plus point that girls like a man in uniform.
June 21st, 2004  
782.matt

The amount of oppurtunities you have. Alot of ppl pay to go shoot a gun or go rappelling, when in the Military you are paid to do those things and do it right. And then there is the pride and honor!
June 21st, 2004  
soilder79936

well to tell u the truth i want to join cause its my carrier
--
June 25th, 2004  
Silent_Grunt_jb

hey I joined when I was 17 . I joined cause I didnt know any other way of life (dads and mom mil), serve my country,get benefits, college money, and I wanted to get laid lol.
June 25th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

I wanna join because God made me a fine instrument of warfare. j/k
...but really for the college, chicks, respect, and pimpness of a soldier in uniform.
July 3rd, 2004  
Sir.SnipeAlot

Topic: Reply

I want to join because of the experience, for my country's pride, and the hope that i can become a sniper and blow bad guys' heads off. .
...Oh and the chicks...
July 3rd, 2004  
silent driller

Yeah... ladies always love a good brain blast!
July 3rd, 2004  
Sir.SnipeAlot

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
Yeah... ladies always love a good brain blast!
lol, I hope
July 3rd, 2004  
Zeaker

I plan to become an airman in the Security Forces Command. I've always loved the military and law enforcement so i figured, go into a job where they are combined.
July 5th, 2004  
OpsSpec04

I enlisted when I was 17 and I mainly did it to get a college education and leave this shit hole called ny, but as I've been in DEP for almost a year and I'm about to leave, I realized that I want to do my part to protect the people I love. And I take pride in my country and I'm totally happy to be serving for it