Psyops

thetad

Hi, I wanted to create some attention for the development of holographic technology in a military context.

This highly advanced technology relates to other psychological operations originated from the Air Force.

Reportedly, transparent holograms (sector of production unknown) are used as controllers over certain civilian subversive elements. It's impossible to relay the source of information on this. The question is who issues this effort and to whom it is addressed.

TD

The best Psyops program are in the minds of the victims. What they see as Psyops against them could very well be psychological, but may not be performed by anyone.

Mental illness is a cruel opponent, for sure.

projection of a three-dimensional holographic image in project decoys, or even an "angry god" (religious imagery) above the battlefield

sounds rather far fetched, but I suppose if a large image could be projected onto an uneven surface, a rock formation or even a cloud it might be very effective against the minds of religious fanatics.

reminds me of Planet of the Apes!

Another perhaps cheaper and more practical idea to dishearten them may be to find 'hidden codes' in their sacred texts.

I know it is possible to find any propaganda you want 'coded' in any large enough text such as the Bible, War and Peace or even Moby dick. So for example, somewhere in the Koran might be hidden 'Christians will rule the earth' or 'surrender to the black Infidel', 'true Muslims must always tell the truth' or something similar!

Of course this might be more effective against an individual prisoner with a little time to dwell over if one could cheat a bit and fiddle with the wording!

http://www.awitness.org/essays/bibcode.html

Last edited:
Psyops- the ability to go into "god-mode" while the other players can't.

Damn.

And I love it everytime! :bravo:

They could have a picture of Thor with his hammer and a caption saying "My god has a hammer, your god got nailed to a bit of wood. Any questions?"

Not original, but still!

If your asking what military branch has responsibility for PSYOP’s it is the US Army, and JFK Center at Ft Bragg did have doctrine development authority.

No, but I fail to see how my personal marital status has anything to do with the subject at hand.

MISO.

Last edited:
Sorry, that was a joke.
If you want to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of women then it is surely a form of PSYOPS. ;)

Np, I just didn´t get the connection between marriage and me saying that PSYOPS does not exist anymore.
I was just trying to get basic facts out.

(As for marriage, the people getting married are the same people that walks into ambushes unaware.) :twisted:

Back