View Poll Results :WHat is better???
PS2 3 60.00%
Xbox 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

--

February 6th, 2004  
Lt_Strony

Topic: PS2 vs Xbox

I dont know how many of you have Xbox's or PS2's but what you think is better? i personally like the ps2 because thats what i got. Its easy to hook up the online adaptor so you can play online with friends....the only down side is that it has only 2 standard controller slots ( then you can get the multi tap)..The xbox is also nice but its more of a system were you would take it to a frieds house so 4 of you could play..

What do YOU think??
May 14th, 2004  
*SilentM4*

I vote x-box, becase

1. It has better graphics (depending on the games you play)
2. A faster frame rate
3. Its got so much more memory..

ps2 is totally sweet too, though
May 14th, 2004  
782.matt

I have both of them and persoanlly they are both great. I don't care for graphics too much...I've noticed the game makers care too much about graphics and forget more important things. Both systems have games that you can't have on the other such as SOCOM NAVY SEALs, HALO etc.
--
May 15th, 2004  
Raziel

I'd have to say X-Box. The X-Box and PS2 are almost the same as far as graphics, framerates, RAM, etc... X-Box is just easier to use for online gameplay. PlayStation is too complicated.
May 27th, 2004  
Swift&silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 782.matt
I have both of them and persoanlly they are both great. I don't care for graphics too much...I've noticed the game makers care too much about graphics and forget more important things. Both systems have games that you can't have on the other such as SOCOM NAVY SEALs, HALO etc.
Agreed, Both systems are great.

If one could play all the kool war games then one would be enough
May 27th, 2004  
Darkmb101

ps2. when all the games are abosolete u can still watch dvds.
June 12th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I agree with Darkmb101. Also when PS2 lowered its price Xbox lowered theirs also to keep up with the competition Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
June 12th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
I agree with Darkmb101. Also when PS2 lowered its price Xbox lowered theirs also to keep up with the competition Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
XBOX lowered their price first.
June 12th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Cant efford either, and my parents wont buy....
June 12th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
XBOX lowered their price first.
Details Details Details sir, They did that so they can sell more then PS2.