Presidential Candidates 2012 [Bash]




 
--
Presidential Candidates 2012 [Bash]
 
January 30th, 2012  
pixiedustboo
 
 

Topic: Presidential Candidates 2012 [Bash]


Presidential Candidates 2012 [Bash]
Share your favorite videos of your favorite candidates of 2012.

I have to say, I think Newt is my favorite moron of the bunch - after the governor of Texas who THANK GOD is no longer in the picture. (Though I am going to miss the news making fun of Perry).

Starring, GINGRICH:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmdvRu1eCDY&feature=related"]Newt Gingrich: I Screwed Around On My Wives Because I Love This Country So Much - YouTube[/ame]



p.s. I know and respect the 1st amendment, but please don't post on this thread if you are even considering that you could have or may vote for either Perry or Gingrich. I will ask Redleg to make me a moderator solely so I can delete you from the face of IMF.
January 30th, 2012  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
p.s. I know and respect the 1st amendment, but please don't post on this thread if you are even considering that you could have or may vote for either Perry or Gingrich. I will ask Redleg to make me a moderator solely so I can delete you from the face of IMF.
Sounds like typical "Freedom of Speech" from the other Party.
January 30th, 2012  
mmarsh
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Sounds like typical "Freedom of Speech" from the other Party.
I disagree with Pixie on this as I respect everyone's right to comment, but lets not pretend your side is any better in respecting free speech. I am not going to say liberals are saints, but Conservatives are far more intolerant...by a longshot.

Most Republicans in Washington don't like Obama, but its not personal. They don't care for his ideas and abhor his policies but like the man personally. It was the same way Democrats got along with Ronald Reagan.

Gingrich however, NOBODY likes. His a nasty, arrogant and selfish person who only care about himself. (This is a guy whose vendetta against the Clinton's started because he didn't get the seating assignment he wanted on AF1). And nobody knows this better than the GOP, which is why the RNC is trying everything possible to derail his candidacy. Lets face it, Newt didn't get hammered with Ethics violations and thrown out of office BY HIS OWN PARTY because they loved him.
--
Presidential Candidates 2012 [Bash]
January 30th, 2012  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
I disagree with Pixie on this as I respect everyone's right to comment, but lets not pretend your side is any better in respecting free speech. I am not going to say liberals are saints, but Conservatives are far more intolerant...by a longshot.

Most Republicans in Washington don't like Obama, but its not personal. They don't care for his ideas and abhor his policies but like the man personally. It was the same way Democrats got along with Ronald Reagan.

Gingrich however, NOBODY likes. His a nasty, arrogant and selfish person who only care about himself. (This is a guy whose vendetta against the Clinton's started because he didn't get the seating assignment he wanted on AF1). And nobody knows this better than the GOP, which is why the RNC is trying everything possible to derail his candidacy. Lets face it, Newt didn't get hammered with Ethics violations and thrown out of office BY HIS OWN PARTY because they loved him.
There seems to be a lot more incidents of Liberals shouting down Conservatives that the other way around. Can't say I'm a Newt supporter. I like your second paragraph.
January 30th, 2012  
pixiedustboo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Sounds like typical "Freedom of Speech" from the other Party.
BAN HIM!!!

Come on George, can't you take a joke?
January 30th, 2012  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
BAN HIM!!!

Come on George, can't you take a joke?
Hmmm Looking again there is a winky there, different format than the winkys on other Forums, OK nevermind!
January 31st, 2012  
Eupher
 
 
Well, I'm the new guy here so I should be treading carefully in a political forum, but I'd strenuously object to mmarsh's contention that Obama is "well-liked" on a personal level. I'd submit that it's impossible to "like" a president who is as completely self-absorbed, narcissistic, and completely immersed in his own agenda to redistribute wealth.

Okay, I'll take it back. It isn't HIS own agenda, it's Bill Ayer's. And George Soros'.
January 31st, 2012  
A Can of Man
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eupher
Well, I'm the new guy here so I should be treading carefully in a political forum, but I'd strenuously object to mmarsh's contention that Obama is "well-liked" on a personal level. I'd submit that it's impossible to "like" a president who is as completely self-absorbed, narcissistic, and completely immersed in his own agenda to redistribute wealth.

Okay, I'll take it back. It isn't HIS own agenda, it's Bill Ayer's. And George Soros'.
Bravo, you've just about described every politician on earth.
January 31st, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Can of Man
Bravo, you've just about described every politician on earth.
You are 100% right on that one, but it was directed only at the politician whom he dislikes personally, so that makes it OK y'see.
February 1st, 2012  
mmarsh
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eupher
Well, I'm the new guy here so I should be treading carefully in a political forum, but I'd strenuously object to mmarsh's contention that Obama is "well-liked" on a personal level. I'd submit that it's impossible to "like" a president who is as completely self-absorbed, narcissistic, and completely immersed in his own agenda to redistribute wealth.

Okay, I'll take it back. It isn't HIS own agenda, it's Bill Ayer's. And George Soros'.
First of all, Read the polls. He has a 76% personal approval rating (CNN-IPSOS). Object all you like, that fact wont change.

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/obamas-a...personally-him

Second thats your personal opinion, and since you don't provide any examples of your accusations its pretty clear you are just spewing the hate of what you have heard from other right-wing media outlets, which isn't that surprising as they don't provide any proof of their accusations either.

FYI, George Soros and Bill Ayers have nothing to do with the 2012 elections, other than possibly making donations and voting. But people giving money to Democrats has always been an anthema to Republicans -hence the obsession on George Soros.

And lastly wealth redistribution has been going on America since the 1980s. Who do you think footed the bill for the two millionaire Bush tax-cuts? You think the rich are going to pay for their own taxcut? Perhaps you think its normal for a person who is worth is $202 Million to actually have a lower tax rate than your average Middle Class American Family. The word for that is Aristocracy.

If you are so worried about wealth distribution then you should stop voting Republican.
 


Similar Topics
How To Survive 2012 - Doomsday shelters making a comeback
Mexico's Ernesto Cordero eyes 2012 presidential run (Reuters)
Russia Presidential Election 2012: possible outcomes and consequences for the world
Giuliani Leads Hillary in Possible 2008 Presidential Duel
What was said on the 3rd presidential debate.