Presidential Candidates 2012 [Bash] - Page 4

--
Presidential Candidates 2012 [Bash]

March 12th, 2012  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
I'm sure that if Romney gets elected there won't be any self professed Communists in his Inner Circle, unlike the current occupant.
And I am sure Romney (or any other Republican candidate) WON'T get elected if all they can offer these tired usual tirade of insults directed at Obama which make no sense.

And that's the problem, because aside from being the anti-Obama party not one of the GOP candidates has anything to offer. All are doing right now is attempting to outdo each other on who hates Obama more. Exactly what the Democrats did in 2004, they are repeating the same mistake.

Seriously, Do you even know what Romney stands for? Look at his record as governor in one of the most liberal states in the country. He's not a conservative.
March 13th, 2012  
VDKMS

Politicians say different things before and after the elections. Before they say things to get the votes, after they say things to stay in power.
March 13th, 2012  
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
And I am sure Romney (or any other Republican candidate) WON'T get elected if all they can offer these tired usual tirade of insults directed at Obama which make no sense.

And that's the problem, because aside from being the anti-Obama party not one of the GOP candidates has anything to offer. All are doing right now is attempting to outdo each other on who hates Obama more. Exactly what the Democrats did in 2004, they are repeating the same mistake.

Seriously, Do you even know what Romney stands for? Look at his record as governor in one of the most liberal states in the country. He's not a conservative.
My guy was Herman Cain. Not that excited about the others, but I figure any of them can do better than Obama. Van Jones, of "Republicans are *******s" fame, is a self professed Communist not to mention he signed a letter that he believes Bush was in on 9-11. Think there are @ least a couple others. Agree that the Reps need to be telling what they plan on doing to help, vs bashing each other. Romney was definatly a Liberal Governor. Is he a Conservative or a Lib now? Don't know, probably a Moderate.
--
March 14th, 2012  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
My guy was Herman Cain. Not that excited about the others, but I figure any of them can do better than Obama. Van Jones, of "Republicans are *******s" fame, is a self professed Communist not to mention he signed a letter that he believes Bush was in on 9-11. Think there are @ least a couple others. Agree that the Reps need to be telling what they plan on doing to help, vs bashing each other. Romney was definatly a Liberal Governor. Is he a Conservative or a Lib now? Don't know, probably a Moderate.
He was always a moderate, that never changed. Obama was never a liberalm thats was the shock for the liberals when he was elected, they thought he'd be much more to the left, but hes a moderate.

As for being better than Obama? I don't think Gingrich and Santorum are better than Obama, both were pretty awful Congressman which is why neither of them lasted very long. The fact still remains that we are far better off now than we were in 2009 when Obama first took over.

As for Romney, that's just it, I think Romney and Obama are very much alike. I think either one of them could be the other. There platforms are virtually identical. Tell me, what would Romney do that Obama hasn't done?
May 21st, 2012  
trailbrake2088

I just can't get into the whole trickle down economics thing that the republicans push. I honestly wanted Hillary to win the race last year but oh well. I am excited about 2016!!! lol