Is this a prediction of WW3?

USAFAUX2004

http://www.catholicplanet.com/articles/article41.htm

Luke's Gospel adds a comment about Peter's suggestion: “not knowing what he said” (Luke 9:33). This suggestion of Pope Benedict XVI will not take place, at least not anytime in the near future. Instead of peace, war will break out. First a small war will occur among the Arab nations (A.D. 2009). Then, a great war will begin between the Arab nations and the western nations (A.D. 2010).

When the transfiguration of Jesus was completed, they arose and saw only Jesus. When the initial transfiguration of the Church is accomplished (by A.D. 2040), Christianity will be the dominant religion in Israel and in Jerusalem and in the world. When the transfiguration of the Church on earth is mature (in the mid 25th century A.D.), Christianity will be the only religion on earth. In that future time, everyone on earth will be a Catholic Christian.

f. Pope Benedict XVI will die prior to, or at the very beginning of, World War III. Therefore, he will die in either 2009 or 2010. His reign will be short, like the reign of the holy Pope who reigns after him. I am not certain when Pope Benedict's reign will begin. He must have some number of years in his brief reign, to accomplish his tasks of peace-making. He must therefore be elected soon.

The seven-hilled city is the city of Rome, which not only has seven hills, but also is divided into seven Roman Catholic dioceses. St. Malachy is predicting that the city of Rome will be destroyed during the Pontificate of the Pope called Peter the Roman. My own interpretation of the Bible places the destruction of Rome and Vatican City in July of A.D. 2013.

I do not know who will be elected Pope after the Pope called Peter the Roman. Peter the Roman will be imprisoned in A.D. 2012. I am not certain how long he will spend in prison before he dies, or when his successor will be elected. However, his successor(s) will not reign long.

Please note that when i found the article in 2003 it was very diffrent. There was no talk of the whole world becoming catholic and there was no talk of WW4, but the cuts that i posted are by far the most important ones
If that is true then it has already started withe the Iran, Syria allience

interesting...

But the world will not end because of WW3..

people will still survive but in a difficult and terrible way.
Those who survive will travel in ships looking for better places unaffected by nuclear radiation... such as South America and the Southern hemisphere. 8)

I think the world will finally end because of the collapse of the heavens.
;)

I want to know if these things can predict what will happen next week.
If they can get that right five times in a row then I'll listen.

I don´t give a s**t for any prediction, all kind of interpretation are interpretated after happening, included Nostradamus.

Even catholic, I cannot believe many things I see everyday from the Church point ow view, totally anachronist.

But this is extended to most of religions, even when I see how muslims explode themselves, hebrew´s customs etc, etc.

I have a respect line on all religions, but I do think I am not going to support any of them. I prefer to live present, not thinking in ww3, or any kind of Heaven, Valhalla, Paradise plenty of virgins or any kind of hells.

I think the only thing I am going to do in life is for my own and those by me, I act with people thinking in how I would like to be treated and the only thing I know for sure is that when you die you are destinated to rot in a wooden cell (coffin), although I pretend to donate as much as my body can serve for anybody and become ashes latter (if worms want to eat must go to another bodyshop, my rests are going to become ashes and thown into a biodegradable bag, I dont mind where it´s going to be put later)

With all my respects to all beliefs. Best regards

You won't know which religion will win this little game the world plays until the end
I really think war among the Arabs is not going to happen, although it would seem that war between Arabs and westerners has already happened.
Personally I serve no God, I serve no Devil, but if they want war with me I'll be happy to oblige them

WW4 reminds me of terminator movie... 'if you can hear this you are the resistance' john connor out! LOL!!! yeah i dont believe in that stuff... u cant turn 2/3 of the world in catholic that fast/reach all the people imo... only 1/3 are under 'christian' category but not all are catholic right?

I'll be happy to just sit it out. I have no fear of the predictions of religious nutters.

how many times has the world been going to end next week, next month , next year,.. if we don't all get down on our knees.

The people who "predict" or interpret the prediction of these happenings should be given a long series of electroshock treatment, then confined in the nearest mental asylum.

You won't know which religion will win this little game the world plays until the end
I really think war among the Arabs is not going to happen, although it would seem that war between Arabs and westerners has already happened.
Personally I serve no God, I serve no Devil, but if they want war with me I'll be happy to oblige them

Hi Wolfen. In African wars in Spanish and French colonies in early and not so early 20th Century most of tribal clans were in war eachother. Abdelkrim was the leader who learned how to unit them against European and he crashed us (Spanish) in Annual, he even arrived to Melillás doors until Legion arrived and saved the town.

Anyway during those years Spanish army had some corps of muslims "Regulares" "Tropas indigenas"... who served Spain. They even fought in National band in Civil War and Franco had a personal guard of muslims.

I think there are many evidences of war among muslims. Actually Mauritania has no good relationships with Marocco, Marrocco is still in problems with Sahara citizens, in 1st Gulf war Iraq invaded Kuwait and the coalition found many muslim allied forces.

It´s for sure that religion ideas can unit countries but it´s also Known political and economic interests are so important too. Marocco tries to be near Europe more than to the muslim, although they are muslims, becouse the weight of money is so important. Turkey is a mixture of ideas that is more near to Europe than oriental zones, and the had fighting conflicts with other muslims in Kurdistan frontier.

Only to see what happens in Iraq actually between the Sunni and the Shiite doctrines.

I think is much better to let them solution their problems (internal fights) and pray for not to appear a new "Abdelkrim".

Anyway time had changed and for example en 2002, 11th July a Spanish little island was assaulted by marroquian gendarmery troops, when they were told to leave they showed the Marocco flag. NATO wanted to know nothing about the problem. Europan Comunity said it was Spanish and Marocco sent 12 infantry marines to island (better preparation than gendarmery). Some European countries were not inclined to Spain because of the importance of their economic inversions in Marocco.

At this time appeared some warships near Melilla (Spanish city in North of Africa) and Spain moved Spanish combat troops (specially Legion) to that town in prevention.

On 17th July Spanish Army Special Operations took the island making prisioner all the Marroquian marines and were relevated By Spanish Legion troops located in 2nd Tercio de la Legion from Ceuta (other Spanish Legion town in North Africa and where I served during my time in Legion).

As you can see, support of Occidental side was more than soft and political, Nato looked other side. Money is more important sometimes than to be allied.

Best

Personally I hope the Mayans were right as that would be a giant kick in the arse for all the religious prophets out there.

Besides I have nothing planned for 2012 anyway so the world ending could be just the kick start the year needs.

Personally I hope the Mayans were right as that would be a giant kick in the arse for all the religious prophets out there.

Besides I have nothing planned for 2012 anyway so the world ending could be just the kick start the year needs.

Probably Mayans had thought to be in condom bussiness in that year and so prepared end of the world to increase sales.

Anyway I have lived so many times end of world that I don´t really mind whenever it is

Let 'em come, I shall smite thee ;)
If God wills it- so be it ^^
unbenanntwbg.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Wolfen. In African wars in Spanish and French colonies in early and not so early 20th Century most of tribal clans were in war eachother. Abdelkrim was the leader who learned how to unit them against European and he crashed us (Spanish) in Annual, he even arrived to Melillás doors until Legion arrived and saved the town.

Anyway during those years Spanish army had some corps of muslims "Regulares" "Tropas indigenas"... who served Spain. They even fought in National band in Civil War and Franco had a personal guard of muslims.

I think there are many evidences of war among muslims. Actually Mauritania has no good relationships with Marocco, Marrocco is still in problems with Sahara citizens, in 1st Gulf war Iraq invaded Kuwait and the coalition found many muslim allied forces.

It´s for sure that religion ideas can unit countries but it´s also Known political and economic interests are so important too. Marocco tries to be near Europe more than to the muslim, although they are muslims, becouse the weight of money is so important. Turkey is a mixture of ideas that is more near to Europe than oriental zones, and the had fighting conflicts with other muslims in Kurdistan frontier.

Only to see what happens in Iraq actually between the Sunni and the Shiite doctrines.

I think is much better to let them solution their problems (internal fights) and pray for not to appear a new "Abdelkrim".

Anyway time had changed and for example en 2002, 11th July a Spanish little island was assaulted by marroquian gendarmery troops, when they were told to leave they showed the Marocco flag. NATO wanted to know nothing about the problem. Europan Comunity said it was Spanish and Marocco sent 12 infantry marines to island (better preparation than gendarmery). Some European countries were not inclined to Spain because of the importance of their economic inversions in Marocco.

At this time appeared some warships near Melilla (Spanish city in North of Africa) and Spain moved Spanish combat troops (specially Legion) to that town in prevention.

On 17th July Spanish Army Special Operations took the island making prisioner all the Marroquian marines and were relevated By Spanish Legion troops located in 2nd Tercio de la Legion from Ceuta (other Spanish Legion town in North Africa and where I served during my time in Legion).

As you can see, support of Occidental side was more than soft and political, Nato looked other side. Money is more important sometimes than to be allied.

Best

Hmmm, never knew that, thanks thats a bit of info I need to investigae further :)

WW3? if the mayans, nostradamus and his little tinfoil hat friends are correct the world is going to end in 2012 so why worry about ww3? :p

Aaaaaall right, dive unto wikipedia then. LOL
And this for Marroquian invaders, plumb pills 7,62 or cal 50 (spanish 12.70):biggun:

I only use that for anything not really too important, for religious info I use religious sites, for science I use science sites. for facts I use teh news sites.

Back