Post yer ribbons! - Page 11

--

August 17th, 2006  
C/LT Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RifleMan
I dont hav a pic but i have the following

Meritorious achievement,Distinguished unit(bronze Star),Exemplary conduct,participation,drill team, community service (silver star), unit service (2 bronze),Sea cruise,Top Fund raiser,Fundraising (silver star)

I also have tandem rifles that go over my nametag
How did you earn Meritorious Achievement? What does your unit base on earning it?
August 25th, 2006  
armlesscadet

ok i got distinguished unit, acadamics, leadership school, drill team, good conduct, dress and appereal, and longevity
August 25th, 2006  
echo

Cadet Medal of Bravery
Lord Strathcona Trust Medal
Royal Canadian Legion Cadet Medal of Excellence

I was susposed to recieve the Sea Cadet Service Medal.

But I aged out before it came out, or something along thoes lines I believe.
--
August 29th, 2006  
c/Commander

What's the Cadet Medal of Bravery for?
September 24th, 2006  
RifleMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/LT Coleman
How did you earn Meritorious Achievement? What does your unit base on earning it?
Well, it isnt the unit that does it, it has to be given by the area manager. But you pretty much have to save someones life.

I did that, the fire dept chief wrote up a big letter saying how i was so good to my community and how i did cpr on the guy (btw i was 15 at the time). then i gave the letter to NSI and SNSI, and they sent it to the area manager. and yea.

so
September 25th, 2006  
sunshine

this is after four years and now being battalion commander i have superior cadet, distinguished cadet, academic excellence,
academic achievement, perfect attendace let survice personal apperance, proficincy, drill tream, orienteering, commendation, good conduct, summer camp, varsity athletics, phisycal fitness, frotc athletics, parade, recruting, service learning, excellent staff performance and like a few others and a medal
September 26th, 2006  
Yoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
What's the Cadet Medal of Bravery for?
"This medal may be awarded to a cadet who performs an outstanding deed of valour involving risk of life in attempting to save the life or property of others."
March 31st, 2007  
bulldogg

I'm the one in the middle...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bulldogg Ribbon.jpg (34.6 KB, 19 views)
June 6th, 2009  
survivalist31

I dont have a picture but i was awarded the Outstanding Cadet Ribbon in AFJROTC.
June 11th, 2009  
C/MSG Paradela

To be honest, I don't even know what half of them are for. I am collecting them like a kid collects candy on Halloween. The only one's I care about are LET Service, Drill Team, Personal Appearance, Drill Team, Color Guard, and Summer Camp. Remembering the rest are just a hassle, especially since some ribbons change from region to region.