Police being racist?

I think I wrote the Rev. off when he and his bullhorn visited Chapel Hill NC some years ago Where 3 white Lacrosse players were accused of raping a black female stripper at a party the Rev. and his rabble went on for days about it based on no facts ( the Rev doesn't like to be confused with facts ) turned out the girl lied .

Neither officer was /were White both were of minority groups not that matters very much but it may not be a good time to be a demonstrator .

Just curious were did Sharpton get his Doctor of Divinity Michael Savage has offered a reward if some one can tell him .

You know dearest,
The Reverend Al Sharpton was ordained in the Pentecostal Church. Your propaganda buddy owes me some money. But I am quite sure he is already aware of the facts. Just doesn't let you in on them.

Always,
Dadsgirl

Its not a theology school where you do studies in Religions matters you know revive a BS a MM or Ph.D. so what is it ? , the a store front Church in East L.A. where for $50 dollars they'll make you Bishop with a certificate .

Its not a theology school where you do studies in Religions matters you know revive a BS a MM or Ph.D. so what is it ? , the a store front Church in East L.A. where for $50 dollars they'll make you Bishop with a certificate .

I think you are being somewhat dismissive of a group that comprises roughly 13% of the worlds Christians and is the second largest Protestant group within the USA.
As such I am sure you could take a couple of minutes to search the wealth of information on the net about them and answer your own questions.

Well It makes sense that that is where all his supporters come from but he is still in the wrong no matter what he is. He has been calling for these protests in the name of the two deceased persons and police are being assaulted in the name of these two people, and then when two police officers get killed he is all about denouncing violence in the deceased names. He tells the media on thing, that we then know about, and then turns around and tells his followers another thing, which we then don't know about. But all he wants is to start his own civil rights era that he will be most famous for. He doesn't realize that Martin Luther King Jr. and Kennedy pretty much ended that with their laws. Yes sure there's going to be problems in society once and a while but no matter what those will still be there. Yes some police officers are racist. But that dosn't mean that everybody who wears blue and carries a shield(badge) are racist. Rev. Sharpton wants to take us back to the 30s to 70s and make a name for himself. His title, fake or not, represents him as a man of the cloth. He should learn to represent his title better by asking for peace instead of violent protests that pretty much turn into riots.

How do you know?

Maybe you ought try going to church. You might find some really good-hearted people. I doubt they would vocalize anywhere near the same amount of hatred towards you that you have against people you havn't even met.

BTW, Reverend is a title I hold still, though I havn't practiced since 2004.

Last edited:
Back