Personalised user title. - Page 7




 
--
 
January 4th, 2016  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Are you referring to a RM Rupert wearing a kilt?
Fat chance of that, I don't even own a kilt.

I think the last time I wore one was at my sisters wedding....15 odd years ago.
January 4th, 2016  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Fat chance of that, I don't even own a kilt.

I think the last time I wore one was at my sisters wedding....15 odd years ago.

It was a beach wedding, right? We saw the picture of you wearing a kilt on a beach or was that after the RM securing the beach?
January 5th, 2016  
Sara
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Not me, this is how I roll on the beach!

Red: Ahhh, my eyes hurt....
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
I thought it was more like this!!!

Red: Ahhh, my eyes hurt even more now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Can't see it, it's gone!
Not fair Red.. I didn't get to see!!


Or did you do me a favor?
--
January 5th, 2016  
The Highway Man
 
 
Sent you the link Sara so your eyeballs can be bleached too!
January 5th, 2016  
Sara
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Sent you the link Sara so your eyeballs can be bleached too!

Thank you Highway Man.. ....it didn't hurt my eyes and...


I really only glanced at it few seconds... promise.
January 5th, 2016  
The Highway Man
 
 
Dirty Gertie!!!
January 5th, 2016  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
Thank you Highway Man.. ....it didn't hurt my eyes and...


I really only glanced at it few seconds... promise.
Hope you enjoyed my pic too.
January 5th, 2016  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Hope you enjoyed my pic too.
She is probably disappointed, what next? Showing her your gay shirts?
January 5th, 2016  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
It was a beach wedding, right? We saw the picture of you wearing a kilt on a beach or was that after the RM securing the beach?
No, a traditional church wedding.

That wasn't a kilt, it was my birthday suit.
January 5th, 2016  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
She is probably disappointed, what next? Showing her your gay shirts?
They aren't ghey, it's a style you don't understand.
 


Similar Topics
Novak Djokovic wins Wimbledon title
Vettel to clinch F1 Title
Iran's Rezazadeh wins World heavy weight Weightlifting title
WSPA downs Northeast Guilford for ninth-grade title