Palin enters debate over Ground Zero Mosque

No they would not but, that is their values, not ours. They do not have as part of their constitution specific laws that separate religion from government function. Very few Muslim countries have a secular government, instead they believe that government serves the people best by being a theocracy. The USA does have Constitutional laws which prohibit the government from acting with religion... which governs our actions.
Is what the group of Muslim illegal NO, is doing this insensative.... hell yes!
Besides, there is already a mosgue on that block that has been there for over forty years.

I wonder why when some organizations such as the KKK, IRA, etc. does something horrible we don't why we don't refer to them as christian terrorist? They proclaim to be Christian but, we willing accept that they are a "nut fringe" and do not represent Christanity as a whole. When the same nut fringe does something and they profess to be Muslim, we have little trouble judging the entire religion for the actions of a few. Has anyone noticed these nuts appear to be mostly Arabic countries. That countries such as Guyana, Suriname (in South America), Indonesia, Malaysia (many countries in southeast) have not plagued the world with violence.
A quote from another NUT;
The British, the Americans, the Catholics and, the Jews are ruining the world, we take these 'policies' to protect Christianity!! -Adolf Hitler

Excellent post, agree on both points.

There has been a mosque in the Pentagon for about 25 years for moslem defence personnel to worship in. There were moslems killed in the twin towers. I hope all of America goes to Jon Stewarts march for sanity in October.

Domination, that's the thing. Expansion & world domination. Oil money is being used to expand thier area of domination. Amazing how people act like the Crusaders were trying to take land that was always Moslem, when the Moslems took it by force from the Christians in the 1st place.
Technically, Egypt owned it first. Remember, Christianity has NOT been around since the dawn of time. And there were civilizations BEFORE Jesus. I promise.

Technically, Egypt owned it first. Remember, Christianity has NOT been around since the dawn of time. And there were civilizations BEFORE Jesus. I promise.
Various civilizations have occupied the area. In modern context, the Jews have the oldest claims to the area. Still doesn't change the fact that when Arabs expanded thier religion out of the Arabian Peninsula the area was primarily Christian.

Back