Palestinians




 
--
 
February 14th, 2005  
Whispering Death
 
 

Topic: Palestinians


The Palestinian people are just beeing opressed by the Isralis who invaded their lands and kill their children. What say you?

(I don't believe this but I hear it a lot and want to get your reactions)

Sherman, don't worry, I'm an Israel fan since Moshe Dayan is my favorite modern general.
February 14th, 2005  
rocco
 

Topic: Re: Palestinians


Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering Death
The Palestinian people are just beeing opressed by the Isralis who invaded their lands and kill their children. What say you?

(I don't believe this but I hear it a lot and want to get your reactions)

Sherman, don't worry, I'm an Israel fan since Moshe Dayan is my favorite modern general.
incorrect, the opression of palestinians has been overplayed, israel has 1 million "palestinians" living inside israel which are treated like any other citizens... unlike when jordan controlled jerusalem, now israel allowes all religeons to pray at their holy sites, yet the arabs dont let jews onto their temple mount. israeli's save many palestinian lives in their hospitals and have countless times offered peace, without a counteroffer, and are still willing to give THEIR land for peace... no where in history has a country ever given land won in defensive wars back to the agressor in return for peace.

what is meant by oppression? some say israel is an aparthied state, but israel is just as multicultural as australia or america, the only reason why their is a wall, or roads is because too many times have israelies been attacked on the roads and bombed in pizzerias and cafes...

some say israel is a facist state? well israel is the only country in the middle east offering arabs and other democracy... they give health care, and arabs dont even need to join the army, hell they even get welfare...

some say israel is in the wrong, because the palestinians have a higher death toll? firstly this statement is totally illogical, and in addition palestinians dont allow their people to be treated at the much better israeli hospitals, and also terrorists, militants and even arabs that arabs kill are placed on the pali death toll, which if only considered innocent people, would be lower than the israeli death toll

some say israel stole the land? no israel is the only people to ever havea nation on the land, and the only people to have jerusalem as its capital. check any history book. although alot of jews were sent to exile, there has always been a population living in israel, Always.

in the palestinian region (palestine arent a people, there has never been a palestinian people until 1967) 78% was given to arabs which became jordan, not a single jew was allowed to live there, but however arabs were allowed to live with jews? (the same thing is happening today) the other 22 percent was halved between jews and muslim arabs, arabs did not like it, and when israel declared independance arabs invaded in 1948... btw before 1967 when arabs lost the west bank, the arabs of palestinian region were content being ruled by egypt and jordan, and they considered themselves to be part of greater syria , they did not want a homeland until they lost a war of aggression to israel

today, the arabs whinge about how badly they are being treated by israel, the "little satan", but on arab networks they use propoganda and seek destruction of the jews... their leaders have taken all their money, their religeous leaders send their children out to strap bombs to themselves.
why is europe so illogical, why do they blame israel for the death of children, and the palestinian suffering, when these children are being used as human shields, and to deliver bomb belts, and women are blowing themselves up to restore honor in their family? can you people put 2 and 2 together?

i cant be bothered making any points no more... ive gone through this a million times, and every time some fool will post some stupid pic or link from jewwatch.com or saudiCNN or some lefty "human rights" association with an agenda...