--
Boots

February 16th, 2005  
Peter Pan

What is this Freedom Of Law?
February 17th, 2005  
lemontree

Off topic
Thank God the modes and admins brought sanity and hijack of a thread. I started reading about "Pakistan a failed state by 2015", suddenly I got confused if I was in the wrong thread.
Back to topic.
The main problem that will hamper economic growth in Pakistan is the very absymal literacy levels:
46% of the population is literate, and only 26% of the women are literate.
The uneducated depend on the madarsas for education which are nothing but jihadi factories. These madarsa educated youth (boys only as girls are not permitted there), cannot be employed in any industry except the jihadi groups.
February 17th, 2005  
lemontree

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeard
i see, but acquiring nukes is very hard since nukes would be guarded very well. i think pakistan will eventually figure out that "terrorists" its not their enermy but instead work together, or may acutally fund it and to gain their support it against india perhaps?
Pakistan has been "working" with these terrorists for the last 25 yrs against India. The result is evident in the CIA report.
--
Boots
February 17th, 2005  
Regisvo

I meant that someone might say: If there wasn't the rule of the forum, the Admin, the Mods, the Military Forum would be a failed forum.
February 25th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontree
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeard
i see, but acquiring nukes is very hard since nukes would be guarded very well. i think pakistan will eventually figure out that "terrorists" its not their enermy but instead work together, or may acutally fund it and to gain their support it against india perhaps?
Pakistan has been "working" with these terrorists for the last 25 yrs against India. The result is evident in the CIA report.
the relaionship between nations are far more complicated than that....they dont act like children (most of time) that they will remember some old rotten fact and abandon the benifit of re-cooperate in present...

that is why France and Britian became friends in last century althought they were such enemies 2 or 3 centries ago..

U.S is like that too, pakistan is very important to U.S if americans want to destroy or at least confine terriosts in those moutains....therefore, americans have to forget or pretend to forget some past stories and work with pakistan government..

i bet the least thing americans want is a failed pakistan....it may turns out to be a extreme islamic state, another iran maybe u can say, U.S than will lose a "friend" (i think they can be called friends now right?)