ouch - Page 5

--
Boots

January 22nd, 2005  
battery

After reading this thread, I think the only stable moderator on this website has to be Doody...
January 22nd, 2005  
A Can of Man

I had 5 wisdom teeth removed. That's right. 5. One was growing on top of the other. And luck had it that the small one was on top.
January 22nd, 2005  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by battery
After reading this thread, I think the only stable moderator on this website has to be Doody...
You don't know anything about Doody, do you??
--
Boots
January 22nd, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Got My Root Canal Done on two Wisdon Teeth.................and then Subsequent Procelene Capping ......... i never Consider taking out the teeth ...they are too presious to me ........instead went for Root Canal Surgery ....................One's who have been through will Know the Pain ( Both Monetary and Physical ............

So SHERMAN What are you planning now........ Are you gonna get a Bridge for the Empty Space left behind ..............or just planning to Ignore it

Redleg -> I don't know what the Problem is with your teeth but i would Suggest you Consult the Doctor if there is any Way the Tooth can be saved i.e Root Canal or Any other tretement before going in for the worse thing of Gettin it Pulled out .............or maybe it's just me who dosen't like getting Teeth Pulled out ......I go to the Ends of the world to save them ....

Uhmmm and remember BIG BOYS DON"T CRY

Peace
-=SF_13=-
January 22nd, 2005  
Marksman

i think we all learned an important lesson:Alwasy wash your teeth after meals,and do it with a tooth brush (which means no horse brush redneck ) and paste,clockwise and counter clockwise for one minute least.
January 22nd, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
i think we all learned an important lesson:Alwasy wash your teeth after meals,and do it with a tooth brush (which means no horse brush redneck ) and paste,clockwise and counter clockwise for one minute least.
I do ................I do ..................I do ..................But Still

Had two of them Problem teeth ...................Doctor gave me a two option .............Remove them or Root Canal .........I Opted Root Canal ..............they are Functioning Just fine now

Peace
=-SF_13=-
January 22nd, 2005  
Missileer

I dunno, I always wondered how we men would fair if we had to go through the pregnancy and delivery thing.
January 22nd, 2005  
Marksman

Quote:
I dunno, I always wondered how we men would fair if we had to go through the pregnancy and delivery thing.
we wouldnt,thats the point,thats y i think women deserve higher status in the society then they have now
January 23rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

I think they deserve a higher spot just by looking so good.
Why do we guys always look like crap?
January 23rd, 2005  
Marksman

well probably since ur a guy,and when u look on other guys they seem pretty as a chicken with a golden tooth.Its the sex stuff,we are made to look ugly to same sex