ouch - Page 4

--
Boots

January 31st, 2004  
nataliemarie

I feel your pain! I just got mine taken out last friday, but this last week feels like its been a month! I can stand a good deal of pain.. but for chrissake...

I had my two upper taken out and the roots were into my sinus canal, so when the doc removed them it left big gaping holes into my sinus (at least they felt huge) I was on percacet, that didn't work out so well, with the vomiting and itching. So, I had to go back.. they told me to take MORE percacet, and being the good soldier I am.. listened. Damn me. It got worse. I went in again.. apparently I am allergic to percacet (always good to know). The doc had to go back in (the holes weren't closing so he had to do it manually).. and then put me on codeine.

Codeine works much better
January 31st, 2004  
Redleg

Ouch...
January 31st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: ouch!

I am so affraid....i have to do it again in the other side...
--
Boots
January 31st, 2004  
Redneck

Wow, nataliemarie, kind of giving me the heebie-jeebies there. I've go a real nasty story about oral conditions from when I was working in an ER a few years back, but I don't think it's quite appropriate. But when I saw it it actually made my stomach turn, which had only happened before with bad burns.
February 17th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: again

they did tome again....yesterday,upper and lower left...the operation was much more painful for some reason...5 shots of novocane and all...fine now though...every minute awake is done icepack on..got no wisdom left...
February 17th, 2004  
Redleg

No bone fragments left in your mouth either??
February 17th, 2004  
Chaotic

they use novacaine when pulling teeth?!?

okay damn BAS!!

they told us because we were marines we really dont need novacaine.

j/k
February 17th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

i aint a marine, i have a very low endurance level for pain,and i want my momy....
February 17th, 2004  
Redneck

Hell, they just handed me a pair of pliers and a ball-peen hammer and told me to go nuts.

Beat that.
February 17th, 2004  
Chaotic

omg
that had me rolling on the floor