Operation Summer Pulse - Page 2

--

July 26th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Sir Doc.S

Just a bit off topic:
Your Sweden is like a Paradise in most world people's view, Northern Europe is simply one of the best places in the world

For me, after I got "a lot of university educations", lol, I know both China and Western countries, reading not only Chinese official sources, but also Chinese anti-communist sources, and also Western sources, just try to know the truth

Pity Sweden is just a bit too small
If you live in a big country, then you will be flooded by "millions" of news, good and bad, every day, so I have to be very selective, there are simply too much to read
July 27th, 2004  
Doc.S

Thank you FlyingFrog for those kind words really.....

Well for some people I belive sweden would turn out as a real Utopia but I think I am just in the wrong country at the wrong time period. We got the worlds most good looking girls for an example, well I didnīt complain when I was younger but when time goes by and a man gets some perspectives on his life and the world, the world is by far to interesting for me as a person to be locked out and I turn my anger at this country.

Well Sweden is a perfect world for people that arenīt interested in the rest of the world and politics and military related issues and things that will effect all human beings destinys by all means. Maby this is a haven of lost souls that are just drafted in to the slaughter but I am in the wrong place thats all and yes I can understand why it looks so perfect as it does in this country from the outside. But as I believe in all nations world wide there is a zone that turists donīt see. I live in the middle of it and I suppose that my dream to leave this god forsaken country is a dream that will be forfilled. No secrets about were I want to move I think.

Operation Summer Pulse was just another big event that our media never mentioned and that is something I have to live with as long as I stay in this country. That is a fact of life when a man lives in the middle of this Utopia shit storm.

Cheers:
Doc.S

July 27th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

I do understand your feelings towards a too stable country like Sweden, sometimes it maybe bored

Well, Summer Pulse was neither reported in US media, it is only a Big News for those people who are concerned, but for most people who don't care, it is just a fallen leaf, come with wind, gone with wind, leaving no trace in man's memory at all
--