oorah! This Marine is HARDCORE! - Page 5

--

February 15th, 2005  
rocco

im sure a MOH will boost some moral, and give those liberal losers something to cry about
February 15th, 2005  
CO5060.20

No joke, I want that dude to raise my children.
February 15th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Also by the looks of him he is a a true fighter. He has to get the medal of honor. Not many men today I find are like that. He could be recruited for special forces even for his bravery.

If I had a chance to. I would sacrifice myself for my fellow Americans.(The mature, respectful ones that is).
--
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO5060.20
No joke, I want that dude to raise my children.
Hell yeah.
February 15th, 2005  
OutcastHuman

Screw the medals and promotions and special forces acceptance. The one thing this man deserves is his leg and his wife and children to be with him. He is a true American Hero. This is also why the Marine Corps should stay around for many many more generations.
February 15th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Do you think his leg can be reattached? He needs to walk again and be fully recovered.
February 15th, 2005  
Focus Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
Do you think his leg can be reattached? He needs to walk again and be fully recovered.
I don't think it said anywhere that it had actually been severed... Either way he deserves that leg plus a warm welcome home once he gets here!
February 16th, 2005  
Lil Hulk 1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
Also by the looks of him he is a a true fighter. He has to get the medal of honor. Not many men today I find are like that. He could be recruited for special forces even for his bravery.

If I had a chance to. I would sacrifice myself for my fellow Americans.(The mature, respectful ones that is).
Why would he want to go into SF? He is already a Marine and had that option from the day he entered the Corps and the SOI.
February 16th, 2005  
bushpig1998

I hope he recovers....that is one bada$$....walk up to him, slap him in the face and call him a issy - see what happens, you'll be wearin your a-hole like a neck tie for life....

God Bless him - I hope he get's the Medal and a good future!

As for Jim Goose - I got a red, white and blue striped behind you can kiss!
February 16th, 2005  
CABAL

This man is suffering greatly. I will not praise the so-called "glory" of his wounds for that I think that is grotesque. I would only show my deepest condenlonces to this Soldier.