oorah! This Marine is HARDCORE! - Page 4

--

February 13th, 2005  
LeatherNeckRVA

last i heard they had his leg in a halo, hope for the best with that. he went straight in after high school and has 19 years service that makes him about 37, add maybe a year for time delay of stories etc.
February 14th, 2005  
Whispering Death

What a great thread, it marks the passing of yet another hippie cool-aid drinker from our forum and the celebration of a man who is the pinnacle of what every one of us wishes we have inside of us as warriors.
February 14th, 2005  
Focus Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering Death
What a great thread, it marks the passing of yet another hippie cool-aid drinker from our forum and the celebration of a man who is the pinnacle of what every one of us wishes we have inside of us as warriors.
hell ya to that!

Also, I too hope he can use his leg again. Thats actually what I thought of when I read that it had been shot up badly. He deserves to be able to walk again! Oorah!
--
February 14th, 2005  
SAINT

This marine hero has to thank his body armor..
February 14th, 2005  
rocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
I just hope he can keep his legs and have function restored in them... screw the medals man... I just want him to walk again.
well said
February 14th, 2005  
Big_Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
I just hope he can keep his legs and have function restored in them... screw the medals man... I just want him to walk again.
well said
He probably wants his leg back just so he can go back out and hunt the rest of his enemies down. I hope I display courage like that when I join up.
February 15th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Lets hope you don't have to lose your legs in the process.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

This guy deserves to be the next Medal Of Honor recipient.
February 15th, 2005  
C/Cpl. Chirico

we need another MOH recipient, there havent been many recently, and this country needs heroes.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/Cpl. Chirico
we need another MOH recipient, there havent been many recently, and this country needs heroes.
Yeah, I believe none since '93 for the heroic actions of Master Sergeant Gary I. Gordon and Sergeant First Class Randall D. Shughart