Oh China... - Page 4

--
Boots

April 1st, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
"Censorship: policies which help the development of society.
eg: The practice of censorship helps maintain a stable and orderly society."
Gotta love Webster's revised dictionary.
April 6th, 2006  
bulldogg

The silence is deafening.

April 6th, 2006  
yingying

it seems that it is fashionable for BULLGOGG to critisize china......

china has been mis-read.

time will change something ,i hope that.....

still i also thinkyou are living in a mental prison and you made the prison by yourself..
--
Boots
April 6th, 2006  
ASTRALdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying
it seems that it is fashionable for BULLGOGG to critisize china......

china has been mis-read.

time will change something ,i hope that.....

still i also thinkyou are living in a mental prison and you made the prison by yourself..
Why would it be "fashionable" of him? He lives over there and deals with them. If anything, I think he is highly qualified to speak about them and to know what goes on. Of what mental prison do you speak of? I don't get it...
April 6th, 2006  
bulldogg

Then explain the policy so we can understand. To criticise someone for being critical will hardly change anyone's opinion. I seriously would like to hear your take on censorship and about the detaining of the filmmaker at question in this thread.
April 6th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Well, we may have a bit of a wait but I am interested. He seems to have tunnel vision (as many of us sometimes do) in regards to his view of how things are.
April 7th, 2006  
yingying

i do not know things in that field.
i am not one of them .
sorry can not give out the information you need,,,,
April 7th, 2006  
bulldogg

Ok, do you see the problem then?

You say I am wrong and that China is not being understood correctly but you aren't able to explain how I am wrong or how China is being misunderstood.

How can you cry foul without the means to prove it is wrong? I can provide to you many sources some less biased than others that support the claims I make in my posts, however without a proxy server you won't be able to access most of them as they are censored in China.
April 7th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Ok, do you see the problem then?

You say I am wrong and that China is not being understood correctly but you aren't able to explain how I am wrong or how China is being misunderstood.

How can you cry foul without the means to prove it is wrong? I can provide to you many sources some less biased than others that support the claims I make in my posts, however without a proxy server you won't be able to access most of them as they are censored in China.
Therein lies the crux of the matter: Censorship

If China did not practice Censorship (the careful screening of what is allowed ot be viewed and or heard) then I believe you would have a better idea where we are coming from yingying.
April 7th, 2006  
yingying

Topic: ee

Quote:
where we are coming from yingying
what does this words mean ??
i can not understand it ,,,,,,