Now that Bush is re-elected with more power.. - Page 3

--

November 4th, 2004  
Snauhi

USA dont have any power to invade a even bigger and more powerfull country.. like Iran or NK, he will if Iraq is going to get stable.
November 4th, 2004  
Bratwurst

The deficit, the political pressure will stop Bush & Co. from making further harsh decisions. I don't believe he will rush into the next dilemma.

But maybe that's just my optimism.
November 5th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
But there is no specific unit that is designed to deal with terrorism, normal troops just don't cut it.
There are plenty.
How big is that force fighting in afganistan? how many special anti-terrorist squads are there?
--
November 5th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
But there is no specific unit that is designed to deal with terrorism, normal troops just don't cut it.
what is your definition of "dealing with terrorism"?
November 5th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Quote:
what is your definition of "dealing with terrorism"?
i know there are troops in Afganistan to fight terrorism, but I am pushing for an Elite Division of Super marines level of training, designed purely to fight terrorism. They will not be deployed as soldiers but as special ops...in BIG numbers
November 5th, 2004  
Doc.S

More European leaders have to reassess the power that have been given president George W Bush by the american people. It is a clear signal to them that they have to reassess their attitude towards the president of the united states of america. They have been fools to support one side all this time, but there is no surprise for me as a person. The question about president George W Bush getting even more hated I canīt see.

That man is as hated as a human being can be allready. But one thing is positive. That is that alot of the silent majority finaly went of their buts and voted in favour for the president. I am pretty sure on the fact that president George W Bush will do alot of dressed preventive work with the economy and other importent domestic issues under this 4 years to come. America is a very strong country and the will of the millions that voted this time have shown to the worlds leaders that they support the president and his work with fighting the terrorism and keeping one nation in this world safe.

But if European leaders ever will have a chance to get the President of the United States attention in future international security and financial questions they have to crawl to the cross and stop acting bullying against the american people and itīs commander in cheif. They have to face the facts that president George W Bush is a president with very strong support from the people. I could only dream of a similar leader in Europe. The U.S should be proud over this election and start acting as one people and one nation again. My two cents from sweden

To the leaders of Europe I just have two things to say. BIG SMILE BIG SMILE!

Cheers:
Doc.S

November 5th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Quote:
There are plenty.
Delta Force and the SAS(I think that's right) are the first ones that come to mind. They are 100% nothing but counter-terrorism.
November 5th, 2004  
SAINT

Most Americans still trust Bush, that's why he's re-elected.

You can consider Bush a very prominent US president among many former presidents... whether people like him or not.

8)
November 5th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Excuse me Redneck, but that's his view...
You cannot ban someone because he has different views on politics than You. But I think You already did that, once.

Regards,
Sam
November 5th, 2004  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Excuse me Redneck, but that's his view...
You cannot ban someone because he has different views on politics than You. But I think You already did that, once.

Regards,
Sam
yeah i was going to ask the same question.