Next Mexican Revolution

It will more like a cause to fiesta ;) lol.........
It would be if a new govt put in place a truly modern free enterprise system with Right of property & all that. On the other hand if it was more to the Left or the Narcos took greater controll......

No, I hope not. Let's hope the Mexican militaries are gonna sweep the drug cartels especially Los Zetas.

I think its more like the Mexican Military is declaring war on Drug Cartels. As long as they leave the Tequila factory alone I'm happy

Stop sweatin Zetas. 5 years ago you needed to sweat Los Zetas when they were all Mexican SOF with all the weapons they walked away with. Now they have started to recruit thugs as trigger pullers.

Its not as ordered and disciplined anymore so Zetas are just like any other cartel BS hitters.

Stop sweatin Zetas. 5 years ago you needed to sweat Los Zetas when they were all Mexican SOF with all the weapons they walked away with. Now they have started to recruit thugs as trigger pullers.

Its not as ordered and disciplined anymore so Zetas are just like any other cartel BS hitters.

I could very well be wrong, but it strikes me that the Zetas recruiting from the gutter end of the talent pool could be far more dangerous to mexican society than recruiting ex-professional soldiers. Not only do they lack the skill and coordination a ex-soldier might have, but they often tend to be on junk to bolster their bravery, which makes them even more unstable, unpredictable and needless to say dangerous.

I saw a report on the BBC on Columbian drug gangs which was mostly made up of men from young adults, automatic weapons, and alot of cocaine. It was a situation that was so dangerous that the British journalist doing the interview decided that it was high time to bail out when the armed fully gang he was interviewing starting doing line after line of coke in front of him before going out on actual hit.

Last edited:
Are zetas still a threat?Yes they are.But they have lost their cohesiveness and the discipline that made them the baddest MFers on the block. They have lost the control of the advance teams they used to have by recruiting gang bangers instead of trained and disciplined soliders...they have become a regular cartel enforcement gang.

Five years ago a Zeta could hit a dealer in Omaha and no one would know who did it. Today everyone would know because they have lost their planning and autonimity abilities by recruiting thugs. Their market value is down.

Are zetas still a threat?Yes they are.But they have lost their cohesiveness and the discipline that made them the baddest MFers on the block. They have lost the control of the advance teams they used to have by recruiting gang bangers instead of trained and disciplined soliders...they have become a regular cartel enforcement gang.

Five years ago a Zeta could hit a dealer in Omaha and no one would know who did it. Today everyone would know because they have lost their planning and autonimity abilities by recruiting thugs. Their market value is down.
+10, 03.

Back