new USAF BDUs - Page 5

--

June 1st, 2004  
JaegerWolf08

Sounds like a great sniper point of aim to me.
June 1st, 2004  
chasec1328

Topic: I think...

I think its retarded. I mean blue camo come on, and the boots, blue suede. i mean are they fing to hide in case another plane flies upside down on top of their cockpit maybe theyll think theres just a whole in the plane come on man who thinks of this stuff
June 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Report to the Welcoming Center and introduce yourself, and send Redleg a PM with what you want your name to be changed to.
--
June 1st, 2004  
Redleg

SpecOps1328, your username has been changed to 1328.

Please read the forum rules, and report to the welcoming center.

Thank you for your cooperation.
June 1st, 2004  
Desert Blossom

I read the other day that they are wanting to have all of the AF in the new blues by the beginning of next year. Good stuff I tell you...Not!
It's supposedly made out of the same stuff that the Marines uniforms are...the wash and wear material. That's the only plus I see.

As for the flags on the Army's uniforms...They've been wearing them over here on the DCU's and they really don't look that bad. It's not THAT noticeable...it could be worse, right?
June 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Well that's what they invented 100 mph tape for, Desert.
June 1st, 2004  
Desert Blossom

I'm a little slow here...
What is 100 mph tape?
June 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

It's that green tape that the Army uses that looks like duct tape. The perfect accessory to any uniform. (actually I do have some on my Class A's, doing that little high speed safety pin thing to keep the buttons up and down)
June 2nd, 2004  
782.matt

Why is it called 100mph Tape? What's the reason for calling it that?
June 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

It's supposed to be able to withstand speeds of up to 100 mph. And no, I have no idea how they figured that one out or what the test weight is.