New question

AHOY, well this is twice now in as many days that a post of mine has disappeared.
Anyways my last went something like this.

Looks like coolfeelings has abandoned his posts (plural) lol.

So my going to start another thread of my own to continue this conversation. It well be in the General Military discussions section titled Network centric warfare WW 3.0.

I well start with my reply to Major liability. I hope everyone brings their best.

G-day!

just recalled I had post something in response to HokieMSG post that went something like this.
your comments brought back my limited but similar memory's of the bureaucracy BS. Hence the theme behind my avatar/call sign a counter to the Mujahideen i.e. a kind of American French foriengn legion. another words the USMC should NOT just a small Army with all the tappings your point out.

G-day!

Last edited:
All no I am here but this seems to be a battle that is raging so have at it for all I care I'm just watching and laughing here and there (at the stuff I understand/care to read)

Please do not get me twisted here, I am only a guest in my own eye's so if a topic like this occurs I will gladly step back and let it happen, you have mods to determine when something has gone to far

So battle on until this debate (well) battle of opinions or whatever it is I don't understand is over

AHOY, well last time I checked you had not been active for a week I believe.
ANYWAYS. glade your okay with your thread.

And I would also assume you did not erased my post that went missing after I bad mouthed the USMC.
:hide:
G-day.

AHOY, well last time I checked you had not been active for a week I believe.
ANYWAYS. glade your okay with your thread.

And I would also assume you did not erased my post that went missing after I bad mouthed the USMC.
:hide:
G-day.

One thing a good friend of mine once told me days after he was released from the army and heard me say the word assume was this, "When I was a c.o. in the prison system, my higher up and I were talking about another C.O. and I said the word assume, he stop me mid sentence and said Never say assume this a ( I forgot the term but we'll go with fool word) when you say that your making an ass out you and me so lets not do that ok."

And you my friend this is the same that can be said about you assume nothing, although you are correct I did not deleted your post I am not a mod ( that is the assume making and ass out of you and myself) you have all rights to do your thing here I support debates and conflict fo better each other, if your post was removed either take like this

It was too much to the truth or too much of a fool, meaning that your were correct and it did not need to be seen or it is so off beat that is was to save your own ass. We are all on this forum to help and teach one another no matter the country race breed or creed.

Also

Nothing happens without a reason

Back