New Canuck here!!

--

May 8th, 2004  
GUNNER

Topic: New Canuck here!!

Hey everyone, anyone else from Canada? i'm new on here (found this place while surfing the web at work ) hope to chat with everyone soon.

GUNNER
May 8th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the forum, Gunner and there are a few other Canucks here too. :
May 8th, 2004  
Redleg

AHOA Gunner, welcome to the forum!

Always great to have another Redleg here!

What's your occupation in the Artillery?
--
May 8th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Welcome to the forum Contact!
May 8th, 2004  
Snauhi

welcome
May 8th, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, GUNNER.
May 8th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Welcome to the forum, I do believe there are a few of your type running around here .. they broke free from their cages.
May 8th, 2004  
GUNNER

Topic: Thanks

Thanks guys, my occupation in the Arty has been ever changing :P i just got off Mat leave and was supposed to go RCPO and then got stuck in SPSS(spare parts) but then someone rescued me (i have some very good contacts ) and now i am waiting for an FMAS course because the current FMAS clerk is being medically released. It seems like a real good job, my own desk and computer and i'm right outside the door from the Seargent Major who will be my boss (he's a good guy) so hope to visite here often but my schedual is so hectic with work and a little rug rat running around any other moms on this board or is it full of guys?

GUNNER
May 9th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Welcome to the forum, I do believe there are a few of your type running around here .. they broke free from their cages.
AHOA!
There's not many cages that can withstand a direct hit by a 155mm HE (from the inside), the only problem was that I was inside it too..
(that may explain a thing or two..)
May 10th, 2004  
Italian Guy

hi Gunner whats up?

Been to Canada, I had a Canadian girlfriend for a couple of years. been to SK and AB. Great country, eh?

Still got tons of friends there. Maybe you can help me understand why so many Canadians are so much biasedly anti-american. Later.