New Bin-Laden video - Page 2

--

October 30th, 2004  
Redleg

We lost our first soldier in the war on terror in Afghanistan earlier this year:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=1980

Hopefully he'll be both the first and last Norwegian victim...
October 30th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
Isn't embarassing that with such much power of G.Bush you still can not find where B.Laden is, and after so many years.
No. Watch the inflammatory comments, Frog, if there is no point to posting something aside from a sense of one-upmanship, do not post it.
And everyone posting comments/accusations/etc. about ANY countries MUST provide a source.

I am sorry to hear of your nation's loss, Redleg.
October 30th, 2004  
USAOwnz

Quote:
Isn't embarassing that with such much power of G.Bush you still can not find where B.Laden is, and after so many years.
Pakistan won't let us in, and it isn't as easy as that.
--
October 31st, 2004  
Doppleganger

I'm sure the necessities of modern politics have hampered the US search for Bin Laden. But then, does it really matter if he gets captured? I think not. There's a ton of fanatics ready to step into his shoes.
October 31st, 2004  
Trevor

[sarcasm]Man, I love how he tries to play the victim and the part of a peacful negotiator.[/sarcasm]
October 31st, 2004  
Doppleganger

Thing is though, there's an awful lot of people in the world who believe it,
October 31st, 2004  
USAOwnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger
I'm sure the necessities of modern politics have hampered the US search for Bin Laden. But then, does it really matter if he gets captured? I think not. There's a ton of fanatics ready to step into his shoes.
Humiliating will help, not sure how much but.... It would be better to capture him than to kill him, gotta humiliate him.
October 31st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
bin laden must die!
what kind of an army is that?

October 31st, 2004  
larsrq

To humiliate him will not help att all. It is better just to kill him and get ride of the body. Why make him more martyr than he already is?
October 31st, 2004  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAOwnz
Quote:
Pakistan won't let us in, and it isn't as easy as that.
Iraq did ?
Vietnam did ?
Afghanistan (Taliban) did ?

real culprit = pakistan, clean up the mess created by pakistan and the world will be safer.