Netanyahu-Mubarak Talks Aim to produce Arab-Israeli Front versus Iran

Are you serious? Are you asking me where did I hear it? WOW
It is a know and accepted fact all across the world even in Europe and America that Israel is the only Nuclear power in the Middle East, you can deny it all you want but everyone one knows the truth.

are these "facts" confermed by Israeli officails?
was there any Nuclear test by Israel?
for all u know there is nothing but a clothing factories in Dimona
Israel has no nuclear power:|

Elad remember that guy who worked in Dimona that finally confirmed what the world already knew with concrete facts and documents and that your government silenced? Also do you remember former president Carter confirming what the world knew? The world knows the truth, Israel is the only nuclear power in the Middle East, it refuses to sign the NPT, and it refuses IAEA inspections. What is next Elad? are you doing to tell us the world is flat and that the sun is the moon and the moon the sun?

no becasue there were proved evidences that the earth is not falt...but there are no evedinces that Israel had or has nuke...u are speaking about a man who worked there and heard from a friend of a friend and a former US presedint who became a fan for the Muslim poeple...when u will hear that the was a nuclear expirement in Israel i will agrre that Israel has a nuke...untill then..who knows:p

Yes he did work in Dimona, he did provide documents to the news and comfirmed what the world already knew and your government silenced him. If he was lying and their was no prove or documentation why did your government silence him. Also now their is a former American president who when he was in office had access to top secret info confirm it also, you play the Muslim game wow, so he reconfirmed what the world knew and all the sudden he is allying with the Muslims? Is that the best you can come up with? Wow the world knows the truth if what you saying was true Israel would have disproved the world and shown its good faith by signing the NPT and submitting to IAEA inspections. Iran at least signed the NPT and has IAEA monitors, someone who has nothing to hide wouldn't be silencing people, refusing to sign the NPT and refusing inspections.

i never said Israel has no nuke...i said that u dont know wether they do or do not...its not like all the countries who expiremented nuclear reactions and bombed ther deserts...Israel never did that...not on Israeli territory at least:p the goal is to maintain the unknown...its like the life outside of the earth...i saw a UFO but prove it was a UFO and not just a plane in the night.
about the presedint what did u axpect from a pro-arab man?
about that Former worker in Dimona?
he had stuff about Dimona...but it never stated if Israel had bombs...think about it...

but if we speak frankly...i hope we have a nuke...i dont think we can afford sleeping at night with out a nuke but that is just me...not even a soldeir yet

I think you are trying to bait UnitedSomalia now as I am sure you wouldnt be praising the Soviet Union or China voluntarily or did you mean the old powers of Britain, France and Germany that actually created the chaos in the first place?

No Monty, I think you are trying to bait me. I said what I said. It seems that United Somalia does not wish to lock you in a phsychiatric institution for offering to nuke the whole of the middle east. He is more than happy to cuddle up with you on that. Funny thing, that, ain't it?

Last edited:
No Monty, I think you are trying to bait me. I said what I said. It seems that United Somalia does not wish to lock you in a phsychiatric institution for offering to nuke the whole of the middle east. He is more than happy to cuddle up with you on that. Funny thing, that, ain't it?

Maybe I just get my point across in a more understandable and somewhat less patronising manner?

With all due repect to the NPT Israel allegedly started its nuclear project when it was surrownded by larger stronger countries that called for its destruction day and night.

Maybe I just get my point across in a more understandable and somewhat less patronising manner?

Sure - like suggesting that the Middle East should be nuked.

It all depends upon which point you wish to get across, and to whom. Vote winning is never my aim.

With all due repect to the NPT Israel allegedly started its nuclear project when it was surrownded by larger stronger countries that called for its destruction day and night.

Stronger countries? Larger Perhaps, More People. If said countries like Iran were really so dangerous to Isreal why havent they attacked? Its not out of love, its because even without nukes Isreal has got the best military in the ME, they'd have been wiped out along time ago if they didn't.

Its Nuclear arsenal was built for the same reason every other country after the USA built theirs...as a warning to possible aggressors.

Last edited:
Israel did pretty good on the day of its liberation and I don't think the Israeli military was much to shout about back then either.
If its neighbors actually got their crap together, they do have everything required to be much more powerful than Israel. They have the people, the resources etc.

Israel did pretty good on the day of its liberation and I don't think the Israeli military was much to shout about back then either.
If its neighbors actually got their crap together, they do have everything required to be much more powerful than Israel. They have the people, the resources etc.

They tried that during the Yom Kippur War when the 3 Biggest Arab Countries (Egypt, Syria and Iraq) united together and got their a** handed back to them on a platter. If the Soviets hadnt intervened on a political front it would have been an absolute disaster for the Arabs.

If the Israelis have nukes..... I'm all for them having nukes. Last time I checked I don't see the Israeli Government declaring on international television stations the complete destruction of a people, culture, or nation. I don't see Israeli or Jewish persons kidnapping and taking hostages and beheading them on the internet. I don't see Israeli citizenry strapping bombs on their chests and targeting innocent women and children in crowded shopping plazas. I don't see the Israeli Government getting homosexuals and hanging them in public because of their sexual practices.

Israel is the closet thing the Middle East has to a country like the USA. It's the only place where ideas like freedom of speech, the right to practice your own religion, and the right to privacy is respected.

When will you folks realize that Israel is pretty much the only bastion of hope in a sea of darkness and oppression.

Are people of Islamic Faith in the Middle East evil? No..... but their government sure are. The majority of them are tinpot dictators. They simply hate Israel and the USA because if they get their people to focus their hate on something other then their own governments then the dictators win. But sadly because of this the Nation of Israel must fight to defend her borders and her way of life.

well said!!
to be frank...if I was not an Israeli man i dont think i was in favor of Israel...but I also belive that in order to take side...one must see for him self what is going on in the ield it self...thats why i shut up when Gerorgia and Russia had a war....i dont know the deteils so i shut my mouth

Its Nuclear arsenal was built for the same reason every other country after the USA built theirs...as a warning to possible aggressors.

Yep which is exactly why every tin pot country wants them as well and given the number of unstable nations that have developed them covertly in the last 30 years it is nothing short of hypocrisy to be pointing the finger at Iran or North Korea.

Nuclear arsenals are not effective for anything other than deterring attack they dont instill any real offensive capability despite the complete lunacy of the MAD argument it does work.

Lets be realistic here the only argument against every country on earth being nuclear armed is an ideological one as the presence of nuclear weapons reduces the ability to interfere in the affairs of that nation which in turn reduces the power of those who like to interfere, no one can actually use one of these weapons due the the knowledge of reprisal, I think it was Mmarsh that accurately described nuclear weapons as a rusty bayonet.

Last edited:
But a lunatic can inflict a lot of damage with a rusty bayonet; lethal in fact.

So that proposition works just as long as you aren't the one on the receiving end.

Stronger countries? Larger Perhaps, More People. If said countries like Iran were really so dangerous to Isreal why havent they attacked? Its not out of love, its because even without nukes Isreal has got the best military in the ME, they'd have been wiped out along time ago if they didn't.

The nuclear programm started before 1967, according to the rumors. If thats true, condsider the really tiny Israel of the time...With worse technology, less numbers, ;ess ground. Facing 4 arab neigbours on its borders and many others further away. People forget that in the time before 1967 the israelis were sure they are about to be destroyed.

Good points that.
South Korea used to have its own nuclear weapons program as well. But that got scrapped due to US pressure.
That was the sixties and perhaps also the early seventies. When North Korea was stronger than South Korea without question.

Back