Need Advice

hello!
ok. I am new to this site so please just bare with me if this is the wrong section or something. I joined this site to get positive advice about a worry I have. I been in the army reserves for over a year and a half now, recently I decided to go army active duty, (already switched). Anyways knowing that active is a lot different then reserves I decided to start working out harder to prepare myself for going to Fort Drum at the end of Dec. First day I started working out again I did like 22 push ups and couldn't do anymore, (in AIT i could twice that many), well the next day I realize I was in a lot of pain in my stomach area and physically could not do PT. I decided after the pain was still there a week later I had pulled something during my first day back at PT, so I gave it another week of rest. Now it feels moderately better ,BUT anytime I try to do push ups now, I can do like 13 and I hit muscle failer. I have only ever failed one PT test and that was in basic. Please give me any positive advice. I would love to get back up to 40. Please help. :box:

background: 20 year old female 5'4 120lbs aka not over weight

kris :) :)

What does your NCO say?
Never mind the NCO unless he/she is a medic. Go see a doctor. The pain in your side could be signs of an infection of your liver or kidneys. You should check it out first with medical people. I know from personal experience. I thought I had pulled a muscle in my back, and was walking around bent over. Went to hospital emergency room, doc had me give urine sample and it turns out I had a kidney infection.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right. But I imagine the NCO wopuld also suggest that. I figure anytime an issue arises that may interfere with one's service to their country, they should go to their NCO.

Back