N.Korea Army - Page 5

--

October 6th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Well their job was to help defeat the Taleban I think.
After that was done they went home.
October 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

I think you can forget japan.
If japan bothers in, they will be fed up with nuke number 3,4,5,6,7, not only by N.Korea, also by China.

Russia will stay neutral you can forget it.

No matter how many US allies come in, no problem for N.K and China, we have already met them 55 years ago, and given them a bloody nose to go home.
October 6th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Well, we didn't go home, we're still there......
--
October 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
Well, we didn't go home, we're still there......
I mean your allies
October 6th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

lol, fair enough.
October 6th, 2004  
Shadowalker

The problem with this war is that neither the US or China will allow it to just be a Koren war with NK vs SK, its going to turn into a world war. Involvement in the war is going to benefit neither of the countries or any country in the region, the consequences of the war could last for decades, I dont think China is doing enough to persude NK to become less isolantionist (sp?) and if the war does happen and china is involved they possibly have the most to lose after the koreas, as they will be attacked by america and taiwan and any other country that has a problem with it! I hope this doesnt happen but who knows it could!
October 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

That's right we don't want war in Korea at all.

And I don't think N.Korea would launch a real attack agains SK.
They just wanna dig on the rice fields and make some nukes, that's all, if USA does not attack NK, there will be peace in Korea
October 6th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Its only NK or SK that are going to attack each other, america wont attack in this potential war unless provoked, NK could attack if it is starving to death, looking for pride, madness, SK im not sure about but if it believes that NK is going to invade then it may launch a pre-emtive attack! But thats what the UN and especially china and US need to prevent.
October 6th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

It would be nice for all Koreans if they could just unite and dump the North Korean regime. It doesn't seem possible for now. And Kim Jong-Il is not easy to trust with nuclear weapons.
October 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Believe me, NK is not as mad as most people think, they will not start war at all.

The only danger of war comes from USA, since NK is claiming making nukes, it is possible the US would launch a pre-emptive attack on NK, if it happened, then hel, a lot of people will die, Korea will be hel of fire.

It is a bit conflict situation, if you don't bother, then NK will make nukes anytime they want, if you bother, then total war.

Actually nuke is the trouble maker, and USA only feels deep pain if the enemy is going to get nuke and icbm.