My Unit Didn't Contact Me!!! - Page 2

--

May 3rd, 2004  
JaegerWolf08

I couldn't do much besides watch them and learn how to dip. Which to my regret I still do. Hell there are worse things. They taught me how to do damn near everything I would need to know at basic. I had an entire Infantry squad training me on what to do. Not only did they begin teach me how to be a soldier, they also taught me the value of good NCOs. They also kinda hid me away so I wouldn't get tapped for sh***y details. Didn't always work though, my last drill I had to go do Brigade KP. Talk about painful experiences. Having a bunch of fat spoons tell me to do their job for them, was like someone pissing in my Copenhagen. But, the other thing that my squad taught me came in REALLY handy, the art of the sham.
May 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
was like someone pissing in my Copenhagen
Don't say such horrible things.
May 4th, 2004  
JaegerWolf08

Rndr, could you imagine something worse, or more sacreligious for that matter? My copenhagen is sacred. Anyone who attempts to defile my Cope, is as good as dead.
--
May 4th, 2004  
Redneck

We all know REAL men chew Redman, dip is for the weak of heart.
May 4th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaegerWolf08
Rndr, could you imagine something worse, or more sacreligious for that matter? My copenhagen is sacred. Anyone who attempts to defile my Cope, is as good as dead.
I've had nightmares since you first made the comment. Being CONUS at this time, I'm under orders from HH6 cease and desist my usage of Copenhagen.

Quote:
We all know REAL men chew Redman, dip is for the weak of heart
Just wait until you get your first crusty NCO - Ye shall learn the ways of the hooahs.
May 4th, 2004  
Redneck

I was never able to master the lip control necessary for dip, I think I'll just stick to the wad of leaf in my cheek that has been my safety blanket for the past decade .

Sorry about all the off-topicness, Sunset, I hope you don't have too unenjoyable of an experience your first drill .
May 5th, 2004  
JaegerWolf08

Copenhagen is what real men chew. Redman is for those, you said it yourself, who cannot handle dip. I have done nearly every tobacco product under the sun. Copenhagen is the best by far.
May 5th, 2004  
JaegerWolf08

How dare she take that away from a man. Its the only thing that we know won't leave us in a pinch.