My poltergeist experience?

Paranormal activitity has been a part of my life for somewhat 15 years - so Italian Guy - I know what you're talking about !

I've experienced the same as you but add talking, voices and omens to the lot :shock: It is always great spending the weekend with your grandparents who passed away in the 60s and 70s - though sharing bed with them is somwhat shocking the next day... :?

sunblock said:
Paranormal activitity has been a part of my life for somewhat 15 years - so Italian Guy - I know what you're talking about !

I've experienced the same as you but add talking, voices and omens to the lot :shock: It is always great spending the weekend with your grandparents who passed away in the 60s and 70s - though sharing bed with them is somwhat shocking the next day... :?

Why do these things happen?

All that Paranormal stuff scares me something unreal. Especially Banshees they are just creepy.
Rather you than me staying in that house italian i think i would of left straight away of had a bottle of jack and pretend it wasnt happening! :p

Irishone said:
All that Paranormal stuff scares me something unreal. Especially Banshees they are just creepy.
Rather you than me staying in that house italian i think i would of left straight away of had a bottle of jack and pretend it wasnt happening! :p

Someone else said that to me too, but I don't think you would have unlocked and opened that door...

ah thats true, don't know if i believe in all that stuff but your mind can definitly scare you have to death when things like happen. If anyone has ever been to edinburgh either the ghost walk there is wild creepy, cos you know all the stuff thats happened and the history behind it.
I think i would have just held it in and not went to the bathroom til morning!

Irishone said:
ah thats true, don't know if i believe in all that stuff but your mind can definitly scare you have to death when things like happen. If anyone has ever been to edinburgh either the ghost walk there is wild creepy, cos you know all the stuff thats happened and the history behind it.
I think i would have just held it in and not went to the bathroom til morning!

:)

Don't know why it happens but I believe they (ghosts, spirits, etc) wants to tell us something - in one way or the other.

I find omens the worst thing to cope with - but have learned to live with them and find them quite useful actually. Now I might sound like a lunatic, not that I worship or work to bring people back from the dead, but hey you gotta experience it to believe in it...

Now that reminds me, where is my oija board? 8)

sunblock said:
Don't know why it happens but I believe they (ghosts, spirits, etc) wants to tell us something - in one way or the other.

I find omens the worst thing to cope with - but have learned to live with them and find them quite useful actually. Now I might sound like a lunatic, not that I worship or work to bring people back from the dead, but hey you gotta experience it to believe in it...

Now that reminds me, where is my oija board? 8)

It's so good to meet people who have been through something like that before. I mean it was three months ago now, but right then I was scared. Yeah I thought he might have wanted to tell me something.

Back