On my honeymoon - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
June 3rd, 2009  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
LMAO, awwwwwwwwww, you guys are so totally mean.....I can't stop and wonder though...what about you??? lol.
lol what about me?
June 3rd, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
lol what about me?

LOL, your backside????? lol...
June 3rd, 2009  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
LOL, your backside????? lol...
My bum is quite trim lol
--
Boots
June 3rd, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
My bum is quite trim lol

Hahahahahahhahaahaa!!!! you crack me up....*huge smile*
June 3rd, 2009  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Hahahahahahhahaahaa!!!! you crack me up....*huge smile*
Then I had better keep the super glue handy lol

There is a part 2 to this story, for later lol
June 3rd, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Then I had better keep the super glue handy lol

There is a part 2 to this story, for later lol

Hahahhahahahaha!! You always make me smile!!!!! I wanna know!!! Please do say!!!!! lol.
June 4th, 2009  
5.56X45mm
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
She's got a backside like one and Hollywood want her to haunt houses for their horror movies.
Misery loves company I guess..... also you're past the trade in option date with her anyways right? Can't get the new 2009 model 21 year olds.
June 4th, 2009  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
Misery loves company I guess..... also you're past the trade in option date with her anyways right? Can't get the new 2009 model 21 year olds.
A 21 year old would kill me, my ticker would explode.

The spirit is willing but the body is weak.
June 4th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
A 21 year old would kill me, my ticker would explode.

The spirit is willing but the body is weak.

they have pills for that these days
June 5th, 2009  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikefrombelgium
they have pills for that these days
Pills? I'd need a splint.
 


Similar Topics
Honeymoon
BLONDE'S HONEYMOON
French leader Sarkozy's honeymoon fades (AP)
Honeymoon continues for Jeff Gordon
Did you hear about the Honeymoon salad?