Music, movies, hobbies, etc. - Page 4

--
Boots

December 17th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

Oh Ok, I thought they had already been cleared for certain artillery. But with all th action MPs are seeing in Iraq, I think a preformance evaluation of their combat skills should take place.
December 17th, 2003  
Redneck

Looks like SilverPhoenix is taking this one and running with it in the Polls section.
January 24th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

boys... well guys lol.... ummm school 4.1__ GPA... which is good (all a's is 4.0) band, JROTC, friend, music, scrapbooking (well kinda) everything, anything,
--
Boots
January 24th, 2004  
D_Plus_One

HOCKEY, HOCKEY, and some other stuff. No really, hockey, but I am doing my Master's in Environmental/Analytical Chemistry, and after that I want to work in an agricultural field. I listen to country music mostly, and I watch a lot of movies. Not too much TV, except sports. I retired from hockey when I went to university, we were Western Canada Champs, so I figured I'd quit while I was on top.
January 24th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

hahaha good plan
January 24th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I'm a 13 year old boy/young man depending on whom you ask. My father was in the US Army and my brother is currently in South Korea as a tracked vehicle repairman(in the US Army). I plan to join the Army when I graduate from high school.

I don't listen to music much. As for movies I like war movies which accurately portray combat (We Were Soldiers, Saving Private Ryan).

As for sports I play football, soccer (I hate soccer, but I play it anyway), cross country, and track.

I do journalism and play the piano and viola (not good at either of them).

As for hobbies I love to build model airplanes and tanks. Army men are still the coolest . I run for fun, go hiking and mountain biking occasionally, and throw knives. I'm getting pretty good at throwing knives . I love computers and techonolgy. I am an avid video gamer and am learning how to program. I know HTML and some BASIC and Java.

I like to read a lot, such classics as Dante, Homer, and even Aristotle.

Well that pretty much does it for me.
January 24th, 2004  
Raptor

I'm a 15 year old guy. My dad is a Lt. Col. in the US Air Force and my brother is currently a MSII in AROTC (Army ROTC) at Auburn University. I plan on either joining the military after graduating (from either high school or college, depending on acceptance) or doing something involved with computers (Programming, CGI, HTML, Hardware/Software Support, ect).

I listen to punk, rock, and classic rock mostly. But i'm pretty opened minded with music, so I'll usually listen to anything once. With movies, I like Comedies, Action/Adventure, and War movies the best, my favorites would probably have to be Black Hawk Down or We Were Soldiers.

I am an avid paintball player and I try to skate (board) and snowboard. I play guitar also, which I'm not very good at but I'm learning.

Other things, I'm usually doing something with my girlfriend, I love doing things on my computer like programming, making models/cgi (which I've only recently started to do), html, and gaming. I go to a place called the M.E.C. every weekend that is basically a weekly LAN party. I have a basic knowledge in HTML coding, Java Programming and I am currently taking C++ 2 as a HS class.

I like to read alot of different things, anything that catches my interests. I'm currently reading the book by Michael Durant "In The Company Of Heros" (which I have signed by him, something my brother got me for chritmas when he met him.) And thats about it for me.