MunitionsAirman Trivia - Page 6

--
Boots

March 17th, 2004  
BunYap

Jefferson Davis and staying in the White House could have prevented it
March 17th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Jefferson Davis was never a U.S. president. he was only a statesman and president of the Confederate States of America...
March 17th, 2004  
BunYap

Would It be Grant or Johnson. Grant was the winning general and Johnson was the VP at the time
--
Boots
March 17th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

This is not multiple choice therefore i cannot answer the question you ask. besides this is my trivia. sum it down to one answer. And i want to know what prevented it...
March 18th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Andrew Johnson (VP) AND (not or) Willian Seward (sec. of State). The assisnation could have prevented had the guard at Lincoln's theatre booth been at his post. He left to get a drink of water I believe.
March 29th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

On the morning of April 14, 1965, Julia Grant, wife of US General Ulysses S. Grant had a strong feeling that she and her husband should get out of Washington. As they were leaving, the couple passed John Wilkes Booth on his way to assassinate President Lincoln at the theatre. Grant was also found to be on Booth's death list.
March 29th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

oohh I get the question now. haha
May 7th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

I'm BACK so time to start back my trivia

I want a name to match with this quote

Who said this?

Quote:
"Lack of weapons is no excuse for defeat."
Yes this is a military quote.

Hint He was a general
May 7th, 2004  
Darkmb101

LtGen Mutaguchi
May 11th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Congrats Darkmb you are correct...

One of Japan's methods of destroying tanks was to bury a very large artillery shell with only the nose exposed. When a tank came near enough a soldier would whack the shell with a hammer.
Quote:
"Lack of weapons is no excuse for defeat." -- LtGen. Mutaguchi