Most dangerous nation in the world - Page 2

--

November 8th, 2004  
Lupos

Well of course Guy, but the scenario calls for the US to go nuts in the first place.
November 8th, 2004  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
if we wanted to we could destroy the world with the push of a button, or that we can take on almost any nation and win if we were allowed to go hog wild.
Lets solve Iraq first
November 9th, 2004  
Lupos

Good idea Xion.
--
November 9th, 2004  
batsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
we can take on almost any nation and win if we were allowed to go hog wild.
Don't overestimate your power that has gotten the US in trouble before and will again
November 9th, 2004  
Xion

November 9th, 2004  
dougal

Emgland is to me because of Cellafield.

Whtas your view on cellafield? (could be spelt wrong)
November 9th, 2004  
Xion

dougal, the topic is not about whats the most dangerous nation in the world, its about Pakistan as the most dangerous nation in the world and your opinion about it.
November 9th, 2004  
Darcia

I wouldn't say they would be the most dangerous. They realy posses No world standing, so I woldn't think they are the Most Dangerous.
November 9th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion
dougal, the topic is not about whats the most dangerous nation in the world, its about Pakistan as the most dangerous nation in the world and your opinion about it.
Thank you for pointing that out! Hatin' on the cowboy land in here..

Anyways, I think, should another great disaster occur on this earth, I believe one of the keys would certainly be Pakistan.......

The most dangerous in the world.... well, being a cradle of radical Islam it is, it certainly deserves an award.
November 19th, 2004  
rajkhalsa