missing iraqi weapons

phoenix80

Banned
Missing Iraqi Weapons

Every one hears a lot about thousands of missing American weapons in Iraq. Today I came across some images taken by regime's news agency IRNA during last week military exercises by IRGC.​

195917-24-14.jpg

In the first image, two IRGC riflemen are carrying M-16s and in the second photo, another IRGC soldiers is carrying an M-16 plus he is wearing advance combat helmet.​

I believe these can be the very same American weapons missing in Iraq and now they ended up with Iran's revolutionary guards through their Iraqi proxies.​

According to my sources, these weapons are being produced by Iranian defense industries but the fact is I never saw M-16s with the regular army during my military service and the official Iranian armed forces rifle is German made G-3 which has been in service with Iranian armed services since late 1960s and produced under license from the German manufacturer ever since. Official IRGC and Basij rifle is Russian AK-47 and throughout my military service in the regular army, I never saw any American rifles though. So the question is how did IRGC get these M-16s and American looking helmets? There may be a strong possiblity that these weapons transfered to Iran through regime's proxies in Iraq.​

What do you think?​

Back