Missing Iranian scientist appears at embassy in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I don't have to answer everything in detail and Henderson isn't putting me in any kind of spot. I just flat out don't need to answer them. But I will give you this which is sufficient.

I lived in two third world countries for a combined seven years. Indonesia is one of these countries and in fact, I lived there longer than the other. South Korea is not one of them since it is not a 3rd world country anymore though it was in the 80's and early 90's. So if you count that, I guess you could say it's three third world countries.

Rob isn't making assumptions. He knows because I told him at some point.

Simply amazing. It would have been so simple just to list the names of the countries and length of time you lived there. Then Rob could tell us that you are qualified to determine what those countries are all about.

You lived in one "third world country" Indonesia for longer than 3 years 6 months. And some other unnamed country for a shorter time.

Rob will now need to inform us if that is long enough to have a opinion on those countries.

I think that is more than enough time, but will wait for Rob's blessing.

Couple of points, firstly I'm truly excited to see that old world espionage is on the rise again, I'm looking forward to a whole new crop of techno thrillers and plain dirty spy novels.

Secondly you choose where you live, too many people anchor themselves to a place due to fear of the unknown, and they have a support network in place and aren't ready to leave that place. Some people thirst and seek more.

I have lived in multiple coutries, since I was a child, I have enjoyed each and everyone of the places I've lived. Each country has its plus and minus, but at the end of the day who makes it a worthwhile place? You and your attitude - not going to get into the whole socio-economic thing, but that's my opinion.

Simply amazing. It would have been so simple just to list the names of the countries and length of time you lived there. Then Rob could tell us that you are qualified to determine what those countries are all about.

You lived in one "third world country" Indonesia for longer than 3 years 6 months. And some other unnamed country for a shorter time.

Rob will now need to inform us if that is long enough to have a opinion on those countries.

Because you don't need to know and I certainly don't feel like writing out my entire life history on some internet forum.
Also, you seem to have trouble reading. It's two third world countries, of which I named only one (mostly because I cite it most often in examples). You're probably going to say that you just said it was one because I only gave you one name of a country. Well, if you're going to go that far, you might as well just not believe whatever country I list anyways so it's kind of pointless isn't it?
Actually, while we're at it, let's just say you're Henderson's sock puppet. Something that Hendo does to make the forum more amusing. Seriously Rob, you've got to stop doing this. :lol:

Because you don't need to know and I certainly don't feel like writing out my entire life history on some internet forum.
Also, you seem to have trouble reading. It's two third world countries, of which I named only one (mostly because I cite it most often in examples). You're probably going to say that you just said it was one because I only gave you one name of a country. Well, if you're going to go that far, you might as well just not believe whatever country I list anyways so it's kind of pointless isn't it?
Actually, while we're at it, let's just say you're Henderson's sock puppet. Something that Hendo does to make the forum more amusing. Seriously Rob, you've got to stop doing this. :lol:

(1st)"You lived in one "third world country" Indonesia for longer than 3 years 6 months."
(2nd)"And some other unnamed country for a shorter time."

As I listed you say you lived in (2) 3rd world countries. (Who can't read?);-)

I know after spending all that time in the 3rd world, their poor educational system would probably diminish your knowledge level, but I would have expected you to still add 1 + 1 and get a correct answer of 2.:-D

(1st)"You lived in one "third world country" Indonesia for longer than 3 years 6 months."
(2nd)"And some other unnamed country for a shorter time."

As I listed you say you lived in (2) 3rd world countries. (Who can't read?);-)

I know after spending all that time in the 3rd world, their poor educational system would probably diminish your knowledge level, but I would have expected you to still add 1 + 1 and get a correct answer of 2.:-D
I suppose I've made a Freudian slip. I said you lived in one third world country, but didn't specify that the second was a third world country, just "another unnamed country for a shorter time."

My bad. I suppose you're right Man, I should stop while I'm ahead.... Wait... I suppose I'm not ahead, am I? :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back