Milosevic dies

PJ24

A couple of days late..but..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11777120/

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Slobodan Milosevic, the former Yugoslav leader who orchestrated the Balkan wars of the 1990s and was on trial for war crimes, was found dead in his prison cell near The Hague, the U.N. tribunal said Saturday.

Milosevic, 64, apparently died of natural causes, a tribunal press officer said. He was found dead in his bed at the U.N. detention center.

Can't say I shed any tears for him.

Finally, justice at last. Maybe this will set a trend for all the other long, drawn out trials where the criminal is innocent and the victim(s) is guilty of being innocent.

Unfortunatly his death will do little to ease the pain of his victims families. I would have prefer he would have been conticted and then hung like the offal he was.

I can't say I will miss him.

It will be interesting to see how the Serbs in Kosovo will handle this.

All I have to say is - Poor man - murdered by the same people that could not convict him. "There was only Serbian warcriminals" remember that fokes. Another victory for the neo-hypocrites. I also wonder whos next? As long as it is bloody, fake courts of no justice but one sided justice will rule the earth, one thing is for sure, rather then facing a devil in a black and white coat with a silly wig that baised mocked smiled at me during hours of BS justice I would rather jump over the table and suck their eye balls out and go with a bang. :sick:

Doc.S
:viking:

Doc.S said:
All I have to say is - Poor man - murdered by the same people that could not convict him. "There was only Serbian warcriminals" remember that fokes. Another victory for the neo-hypocrites. I also wonder whos next? As long as it is bloody, fake courts of no justice but one sided justice will rule the earth, one thing is for sure, rather then facing a devil in a black and white coat with a silly wig that baised mocked smiled at me during hours of BS justice I would rather jump over the table and suck their eye balls out and go with a bang. :sick:

Doc.S
:viking:

Ar you sure we talk about the same thing. First of all, he wasn't convicted because they gave him a trial were he could interrogate the witnesses himself. I'd say that is pretty fair... So he wasn't convicted because the trial wasn't over.
Secondly, they also have Croats in custody as well, awaiting trial. I don't mind that you dislike this kind of justice (I wonder what kind you do prefer?) but dislike it on well founded grounds.....

Well, isn't the US all about creating a new world order based on democracy? So I figure this is something along the same lines.....

Admit it Ted, you're the dutch assassin that did the serb in... go on, confession is good for the soul.

Alright... you got me. But I won't be caught alive :9mm:. I'd choose a live of vengeance hiding somewhere on the Balkans.... I'll assassinate rogue dictators all over the world, so be warned. :pirate:

Signed Ted the Red, assassinator of a evil :biggun:

Back